Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What do you think is the best loadout for cts on Jailbreak?

FroxyProxy

Definitely the sg553 and a cz for me. 

The sg553 is basically an ak with a scope, you can still get 1 taps or go for the spray down. On a large map like jb and my not so great vision+accuracy, a scoped weapon makes all the difference. An Awp is a good scope choice too, but it's a bit too powerful and slow for my taste. With the sg you can always give deaf/slow ts a couple warning shots. 

For a secondary, the cz is perfect for when you want to run faster, but don't want to be unprotected from any hiding ts. It can easily spray down a couple ts in close range, especially if you aim for the head. Yeah, it does take a bit longer to equip, but I don't find myself in many situations where I run out of my primary ammo and have to switch to a pistol. As long as you know the map well enough to pull it out before turning a corner you're all good. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...