Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New players to the server shouldnt be able to play as ct....

WhoISthis

i play jailbreak like 24/7 and i see people with fresh account and no hours on the server play ct free kill, free shoot its just annoying when im trying to rebel against tbone being lead and i get killed before im even rebeling so is there a way??? that we could make it to where cts must have hours in the server or maybe you have to apply for ct position or something like that idk its just dumb that new players get to play ct right away who else agrees? 

I understand that but CT's are like remodel's and if someone who doesn't know the role of a CT joins CT it ruins the games for people who are actually trying to lead etc. there should be something implemented at least it shouldn't always be a no it should be something to be considered through out the community as a community decision because I see a lot of people who agree with my statement

• Fortis locked this topic