Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Instant Skill Boost in HG Merch Shop!!!!

HG Stickers, which can be purchased for the low price of $5, are of extremely high quality, size, quantity & variation. Each sticker offers different skill boosts, some being more noticeable than others. However I found this included HG Christmas 2020 sticker to give me the greatest improvement in my overall aim and awareness. Be sure to go check out the HG Merch Shop and pickup your cheap skill boost, or any of the other awesome products they offer!

As you can see from the photo, I was getting headshots like I never have before and knew EXACTLY where every enemy was. Also in the photo, is the sticker and how to use it, which also ties right in to my only con regarding this; You have to apply it directly in the center of your monitor, otherwise you won't get any kind of skill boosts and will just be stuck at the same skill level you were before. This is something I consider a con, as removing the sticker is much more difficult than I was expecting and ended up destroying my monitor, forcing me to buy a new one. However, it was totally worth pwning some noobs on CRACKHOUSE for hours while they call me a hacker, but if only they knew. Removing the sticker should really only be done if you were already planning on taking a break from pwning noobs for a couple weeks anyways. It also slightly obstructs my content consumption however it's not that BIG of a deal and isn't super noticeable after a while, just something to keep in mind. Aside from that one flaw, it's basically the best way to get instantly better at games like CS:S, CS:GO, Garry's Mod, TF2, or basically any other FPS game there is. 

* All of the above is obviously a joke, aside from the part where I actually put the sticker on my secondary monitor and damn near destroyed the panel getting it off..... and I edited my name into killfeed cuz I was too lazy to quickly pwn some noobs for real.

BOOM_HEADSHOT_SKILLBOOST.jpg

• Haha 2