Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed icon ts3 abuse

bert

this was posted in the correct forums and i have therefore been abused again as this was moved to general forums in an act to discredit me 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bert, calling people a retard and just generally being immature lowers your credibility & you should know better having been a mod for a long time aswell as a veteran. You should have proper proof aswell, meaning I can't hear your voice so what y'all say is just hearsay. Also, use the template next time found here, https://hellsgamers.com/forums/forum/52-review-center/ or the report will be dissaproved in the future.

Icon, if someone abuse reports you, you need to respond in a responsible, mature way and take it seriously. If someone's being a troll, you can gag them, dreamwreck etc there's no reason to kick someone 4 times. Proof is still required for this kind of thing so make sure you have proof next time.

At the end of the day, The proof is meh, the incident could've been handled differently. both of you need to be a bit more mature about things you say and how you act. Reviewed.

• Like 4