Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

other Learning GFX and videos

Rains

Interest in learning (first date 4/18/21)  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello, seeing as though I get questions on how to make/edit videos frequently. I would like to know if you guys would be interested in also making videos/learning on a weekly basis (and just have creative input).
Programs I am currently using are: Vegas, Photoshop, Premiere, and Audacity

I am more than willing to teach everything I've learned so far while giving input on other people's works. LMK what you guys think

Video Software:
Vegas Pro | Premiere
Adobe Suite:
Adobe

Audacity:
Audacity

Edited by Rains
  • Like 3

: 1: This is a very cool and generous idea. Maybe give a little more detail on the programs you use, fees if involved, how you'd go about teaching, different things like that. Could help people get a better understanding of what it would entail and if they'd be interested :)

1 minute ago, SenpaiiPlz said:

: 1: This is a very cool and generous idea. Maybe give a little more detail on the programs you use, fees if involved, how you'd go about teaching, different things like that. Could help people get a better understanding of what it would entail and if they'd be interested :)

Programs listed above + audacity for audio, no fees, i would teach by streaming my edits/reviewing other peoples edits and them asking questions. Creative input is of course going to go both ways so there's benefits for both parties

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rains said:

Programs listed above + audacity for audio, no fees, i would teach by streaming my edits/reviewing other peoples edits and them asking questions. Creative input is of course going to go both ways so there's benefits for both parties

None of the programs you use cost money (He updated me on Steam. They all cost money, FYI)? I tried to look up Sony Vegas Pro and it seems there's only a free trial? I click links as little as possible so I only read the snipits google shows below the link so maybe that's why. Could you link safe sites to download each program that you use?

Edited by SenpaiiPlz

Does this topic now belong to hgce?

And to the people who wanted to learn I will be doing sessions throughout the day today, just poke me on teamspeak/message me on discord. I wish there was a better way to organize it but the poll remains hidden to me atm