Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Course Completion Videos/Guides

SenpaiiPlz

In this thread I am going to be posting videos of me completing different course maps. They can be used as a guide/example on how to finish the map yourself, or be watched for entertainment. I don't claim to be a pro, I am only SenpaiiPlz, so don't hate lol. I'm making these demonstration videos mostly for newer/inexperienced players, but also for the community to enjoy :cat:

I will be uploading 1-3 videos at a time, starting with the first 3 I will be posting to start the thread. Others will be posted on this thread at a later time. Feel free to post your own course completion videos as well, there's room for everyone :lol: If anyone has any questions or comments, please don't hesitate; I am happy to help
The three videos will be posted below inside each of their own respective spoilers(so there will be 3 spoilers) for the sake of forum cleanliness
~~Beware music volume as it may be loud~~

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Special shoutout to @Icaema for the creation of this map

Edited by SenpaiiPlz
  • Like 2

Here's an update on two more map completions! Please enjoy and stay tuned for the videos yet to come! (Video's are in "spoilers" below for forum cleanliness)

~~Beware of music volume as it may be loud~~

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by SenpaiiPlz

Here's one more map to add to the list! I have some of the non !bhop videos already recorded and edited, which is why I haven't been producing as many per post as I am saving those for after the !bhop vids. Stay tuned and I hope you enjoy! :rock2:

Here are two more maps completed with !bhop for you all to enjoy. The next handful of maps will probably take a while longer as they are more challenging/luck based and people rtv while I'm trying to record. But I will get them to you in the near future, so stay tuned! B)
(Video's are in "spoilers" below for forum cleanliness)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Here's one more completion to add to the list! Only a few more to go, although I'm unsure if I will be able to beat a couple of them. I may upload videos without bhop of the ones already posted before I try completing the couple really challenging maps. Stay tuned :devil:

Senpaii presents:: Acrophobia
Finally got around to completing acrophobia! Next to come will be mg_adev. Runordie and Azure are both probably going to be left out as I can't complete them. I will try to do runordie after adev, but I know for a fact I cannot beat Azure :unsure: I hope you enjoy the video and stay tuned for more to come!

• 2 weeks later...

So I may have fibbed :wub: The map got turned to runordie one day and I got fixed on beating it lol. So here is mg_runordie_final for your viewing, with mg_adev next to come! I didn't forget about y'all, I just need to git better haha. Stay tuned for the next map!