Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

SøWowZer

Never trust a hippie

1. Abuser name: SøWowZer

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:28338400

3. What sever: Jail Break

4. About what time: 1:40 EST

5. PROOF: SS of console, long demo if needed

6. Please tell us your side of the story. | I was specing a crazy server trying to get things under control, this admin was slaying people when the round started. I have no idea why actually.

Edited by Artillery

Yeah umm... I'm spawned as a T... I've been on the server 1 round. I haven't said anything to anyone... And I joined 5 people in being slain at the beginning of the round by some guy I don't even know. The mic spam didn't even hit yet... Its like 5:55. We all go WTF and he doesn't respond. It really baffles me.

[ATTACH]1710[/ATTACH]

post-2872-13525953684959_thumb.jpg

I was in this game but I only slayed 1 person I never slayed Texas though hes a good CT leader the only person i slayed was one guy(i forgot his name) but since you say i slayed all these people ill just accept the ban.... idc it was my first game with the admin... 15 dollars gone but idc i only remember slaying 1 person the rest were either on accident or just not correct but ok...

edit:

Ill give up my admin if you let me at least play the servers as a normal player please there the only servers i really play especially jailbreak i like being the T's

well i was messing around with the admin menu and i may have click some other people but i only slayed 1 person on purpose ,like I said i was knew to the menu I did not know what i was doing i was trying to ply then it would just pop up then i was trying to bind the menu to a different number and he kicked me before i could get into the console

You slayed nearly a dozen people within a few minutes...for no reason. Might be more...those were all I checked in two separate incidents on my logs.

You were also yelled at ingame by several people, including admins.

No excuses here. You knew what you were doing. Just chose the wrong time to do it.

Edit:

idc it was my first game with the admin... 15 dollars gone but idc i only remember slaying 1 person the rest were either on accident or just not correct but ok...

edit:

Ill give up my admin if you let me at least play the servers as a normal player please there the only servers i really play especially jailbreak i like being the T's

You obviously don't care and you knew what you were doing.

Edited by Slazenger

I also had this weird thing keep happening to me instead of spawning in the CT place I would spawn on top of the jail cells and i didn't know what was going on.... and i really want to play i won't care if you take away the admin i was really nubby and should have played with better precautions im just worried about if i can play any of the servers anymore but if you want to take away the admin im with you and u can go ahead and take it

You slayed nearly a dozen people within a few minutes...for no reason. Might be more...those were all I checked in two separate incidents on my logs.

You were also yelled at ingame by several people, including admins.

No excuses here. You knew what you were doing. Just chose the wrong time to do it.

Edit:

You obviously don't care and you knew what you were doing.

lol I know not 1 person was yelling at me I had my earphones on the whole time.... I dont know hwat the hell was going on I didnt even know i was slaying any1........if i was careless then why would I spend the 15$ on the admin?

Edited by SoWowzer

lol I know not 1 person was yelling at me I had my earphones on the whole time.... I dont know hwat the hell was going on I didnt even know i was slaying any1........if i was careless then why would I spend the 15$ on the admin?

Almost all admin abusers are paid admins, so I guess I can't answer that. All we can do is analyze the facts and that's what is in my post.

Hi! Welcome to earth. We weren't born yesterday here. Unless we're 1 day old babies.

You went crazy with the slays and if i wasn't busy making this report and saw you slaying even more like you did, I would have just banned you.

SøWowZer left the game (Kicked by Console : "Get Out.")

Literally all you had to do was read the admn rules and not close your eyes and press 7123t3891 when menu's are up

I would totally ban you if it was up to me. I had 3 people PM me saying they werent going to play Jail Break anymore and an admin that said he was not going to re-new his Jail Admin. Its already crazy and you made it worse somehow.

Edited by Never trust a hippie

I also had this weird thing keep happening to me instead of spawning in the CT place I would spawn on top of the jail cells and i didn't know what was going on....

Ummm. You were on CT and you spawned on top of the jail cell. It's an extra spawn spot.