Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (CS:S) Abuse Report (DBlackHawk)

Whorrior

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

DBlackHawk

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:9172445

Where did this occur?

CS:S

What server?

Crackhouse

How long ago did this take place?

Sunday, ‎April ‎18, ‎2021, ‏‎Around 1pm

Give us a brief description of the incident.

What happened: For awhile Dblackhawk has been saying how I'm a hacker constantly with no proof bashing me on the server. I generally don't care but he's constant about it.
Then, I was killing him constantly back to back just wrecking him and he slayed me then exited the server.
This isn't a major deal, but, its childish and it's not the first time he's done this to a player.

Proof Links?

• Like 1

only reason I slayed him is that him and about 2 others were  just sitting in ct spawn killing everyone as soon axs they spawned i asked them to not camp spawn but they didn't quit plus i did not leave after I slayed him. and I don't have a demo liike i uselly do.  I have decided to give up my admin rights

Edited by dblackhawk
  • Like 1

( C,8 ) Negative.
You don't even know your own story.

You were a T and I was a CT running in an out of house ( the main purpose ). Yes I killed you 4 times in a row inside upstairs but I was in second room by ladder and you kept coming for me... find another route, derp.
There isn't any rules for camping a specific area ( the map is pretty small..)  nor did you ask me to stop. You left almost immediately after. 
The fact of the matter is you were upset that I was wrecking you and so you used your admin powers to get some kind of alleviation for being bad.
"I have decided to give up my admin rights", Don't try to act all self righteous. 

• Benz locked this topic