Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Automatically add bots for Zombie Escape

Respolo

Title. Admins and mods add bots most of the time, but sometimes they don't. It's never fun for Z-Team aside for the few masochists who do it anyway. Add in the fact that zombies hardly get any points to begin with, while humans who know what they're doing get from 1k-3k. Lastly, a good chunk of people already know when the afk timers kick in, so zombies just get farmed at the start.

I can't see any downside to this argument. Bots don't care if they farmed or not. They are bots.

Not all the ZE maps are pathed for bots... I understand the want for bots because I was in that game, but if I redeem everyone and add bots nothing would have happened. The bots would have not spawned or moved in a majority of the map and it would have been boring for everyone. Before we can add bots we need to path the map or play the ones that are pathed already. 

On 4/25/2021 at 11:16 PM, Zia. said:

Bots get auto-added on pathed maps when there's less then 30 players. so 25 players (should) = 5 bots.

Yep! But instead of making it just a few bots for pathed ZE, make all the volunteer slots fill with bots.