Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed DBlackhawk Abuse and Harassment

WashedUpOldMan

I'd like to make a complaint against the Player named DBlackhawk. I am an Admin in AWPclan. And every time I have played in HG CH lately, I spend the whole time being threatened by him because I'm awping and continuously killing him. The guy calls me a fag and awp fa**** the ENTIRE time. Tells me he will slay/ban me if I don't stop. Then tells me to go back to our servers. I think the only reason I'm not banned is because I have been playing in HG since 2014 and I know ya'll and Im an admin myself and I warn him every time he does that, that I will contact you guys. Im aware his admin is being revoked. But This guy has abused far more than just admin privilege's. The things he's said in voice shouldn't be tolerated by any means especially when calling people those terms, and hes directly made people leave the server because of his hostility. I have personally seen him kick and slay players he gets upset at. 

• Executive Council
6 minutes ago, WashedUpOldMan said:

No worries, Just wanted to inform of my experience with him. 

Thank you for the report. CS:S Leadership will get this situation handled. Do you have any recordings and or screenshots of any of this?

• Like 3

I do not, He never says it in chat only voice. I wasnt going to say something but an issue today within our servers reminded me of my situations with him and figured it would be best to let you guys know of my experience. We all want CSS to continue and not die and ppl that treat others like that is what kills the desire to play. You guys can take this with a grain of salt, just wanted it known at least. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Benz locked this topic