Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Facists with Gold member

Destiniot1

Gonna be honest, you would have never been muted once if the talking points and arguments you made weren't so incessant and bland. It's not necessarily the content you deliver, it's how you deliver it and how you keep dogging on it, trying to achieve an epic liberal "win" or whatever no matter the personal cost. Once you make your point, let it settle if you're so confident in your belief. You thrive in phyrric victories, but forget the phyrric part. That's just my two-cents though, let's see what others think.

2 minutes ago, Unjo Gratis said:

Gonna be honest, you would have never been muted once if the talking points and arguments you made weren't so incessant and bland. It's not necessarily the content you deliver, it's how you deliver it and how you keep dogging on it, trying to achieve an epic liberal "win" or whatever no matter the personal cost. Once you make your point, let it settle if you're so confident in your belief. You thrive in phyrric victories, but forget the phyrric part. That's just my two-cents though, let's see what others think.

I guess i agree but it still is wrong

Edited by Destiniot1

2 minutes ago, Unjo Gratis said:

Also use punctuation, because you get taken waaay less seriously if you talk like you've never picked up an English textbook. Not an insult, just advice.

i just don't like typing

2 minutes ago, scrub_tubman said:

N - not

A - all

Z - zoos

I - in

P - pennsylvania

U - using

N - native

K - knowledge

S - should

F - find

U - us

C - claiming

K - kleiners

O - opine

F - for

F - fascists

i too do not like nazis

3 hours ago, beeb said:

if his name was literally white nationalist then I think it's pretty obvious that he was a fascist, you don't have to play devil's advocate every time lmao

nice political views dumbass.jpg

no, but your dad picked out your Y chromosome

• Kigen locked this topic
  • Executive Council

If someone is trolling then report them on HGBans.  When people bring up topics like that they are generally doing it just to get a rise out of people, aka trolling.