Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Moderator abuse on ZS

Itiraton

So, during a game on the Zombie Survival, i saw a player that nailed a props to a wall. After that i started cading an entrance to have a back cade. The person who nailed the props to the wall was upset cause he wanted to cade that spot. Knowing that, i told him that placing a props on a wall wasn't a reason to have a priority to cade. But the player asked Lambs ( he was the only mod on) to check that and to tell me to unnail. I wasn't aggreing with that so i asked lambs why i would have to unnail. He told me that he had the priority to cade because of the small props on the wall. Right after that he took he's admin stick and unnailed my props. I re-asked why to have a real answer but he didn't respond and unnailed again so i again re-nailed the props and asked again why in vocal chat. He had no other answer so he directly unnailed and destroyed the props to finnally blacklist me for the map. Right after that i was complaining about  the "reason" he gived me. And then a few moment later, northground gagged me and lambs too. Lambs muted me afterNorth because he is not a mod but a retired mod. Right after that i was asking a reason for the gag of Lambs in the chat and he told me that it was because i was " annoying". Right after Northground muted me and Lambs too because i was asking and complained for the gag.

20210503152820_1.jpg

20210503152835_1.jpg

• Haha 6

To give a little more context here, the map before this happened we had party poppers (an event) and itiraton died with a lot of grenade launcher ammo and i picked up all his loot and used it. In return he got a little mad which i think is what made him do this in the first place.

So next map he decided to cade on someone else's cade. The person who was originally cading there had already placed one or two props at the spot with a few more at the bottom. After this itiraton placed a wooden bench in the spot so the cader couldn't cade anymore as it was blocking him. This was when a vote was made on itiraton, so i no-clipped to figure out what was happening and could see this. Instead of letting the vote go through i stopped it as it was a rather simple un-nail his prop and hope he won't do it again :) i asked who had caded it first which was the original cader and told itiraton its his cade . A minute later i came back to find itiraton had placed another prop so i deleted the prop and zlocked him. This made him rant in vc which he already does a lot and made the gears in my brain come to a halt, North told him to shut up in vc which i think he didn't hear him say but carried on nonetheless and got gagged then carried that over to chat so then got muted.

Edited by Lambssss
  • Sad 1

• Benz locked this topic