Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Americas Army HG?

Cr(+)sshair

I was part of an AA clan called NoL which i believe is still active. i quit AA2 because it was getting annoying as hell. I tried AA3 and it was alot better but hella laggy... but then again, that was 6 or 7 months ago, so hopefully, theyve fixed it. I definitely think that we should branch into AA3 its free after all, and it gives everyone a chance to enjoy the realism in war.

Crosshair.. If you would like to [HG] and HeLLsGamers.com in the host name that's ok with me... BTW who is hosting the game server? I see it comes up as Choopa, LLC so do you have a dedicated sev from choopa or are you renting the game server it?

Crosshair.. If you would like to [HG] and HeLLsGamers.com in the host name that's ok with me... BTW who is hosting the game server? I see it comes up as Choopa, LLC so do you have a dedicated sev from choopa or are you renting the game server it?

I rent it...I don't know why because I hardly play anymore

I have an account from forever ago. If it picks up, let me know and I'll certainly consider joining you guys.

Also, was PB having problems running on Windows 7, or am I thinking when I was trying to run it through wine?

Edited by Wingless