Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Random Act Of Kindness!!!!! (Raffle Event)

Joblin

We are all going through a lot during this pandemic.

Last week I bought some flowers and before I left the store gave them to someone who looked like they were having a bad day.

Immediately I got the "why are you doing this" and I have been asked this before. I don't do it for anything in return but just to make someones day.

So since that day I have decided to spend my money every single day and use it in some way to maybe makes someone's day a little bit better. I have spent a total of $300 dollars so far and it feels so much better than spending on something for myself.

So I have a challenge for you guys, I want YOU to do a random act of a kindness. It could be giving a homeless man a couple bucks or it could be just playing with a kid who is all alone. You can change someone's day with the smallest deeds. If you do this challenge just know you might have just changed someones life forever <33333

If you plan on doing this challenge, then tell me what Random Act do you plan on doing?

• Like 2

I always like seeing these types of events, and they're rarely done.  Anyone that posts an act of kindness that they do, whether charitable donation, flower gifts, toy drive participation, giving food to the less fortunate, etc will be entered into a raffle.  You will need to provide proof with your entry.  Post will be edited to reflect the prizes as they are added, and the last day to submit will be July 31st.  Lets have a nice summer since the last one wasnt too great!

Rules:
Each entry must have proof in order to be a verified entry.
Entry's will receive 1 ticket based on uniqueness (No spamming thirty $1 donations, Bert...)

Entries are not restricted to what was mentioned before, though they must be meaningful
As Entries come in, I will Trophy the post if it is a valid entry.

Prizes:

*More prizes will be listed by the end of May*
$50 Amazon Gift Card

• Like 2

• Burnt pinned this topic
On 5/19/2021 at 8:52 AM, The Peacemaker said:

Not random, but I adopted a cat a couple of weeks ago. He had a rough upbringing and was sick when I picked him up from the animal shelter. After two vet visits and daily antibiotics, he's healthy and living the best life I can give him :D

I got a dog yesterday from the pound that was about to be euthanized. Took her to the vet and was actually healthy(Except for a couple shots; Two that I could remember were the rabies shot and some medicine for the tics and fleas.)

Details: German Shepard/Labrador mix; 4 years old; Girl 

Darla

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Few years ago now, but the huskie we adopted lived a rough life in Texas. A huskie... in texas.... Didn't make sense but shes chillin' in Maryland, where its a little cooler now.

• Like 1

About a year ago, we only had one dog. My mom found a dog on the streets sick and cold. We took her in and now we have 2 dogs! She is very healthy and u always wondered why dogs are barking in the background of my mic? They both are playing with each other. She is Benji, 2 years old, and her breed is a yurkypoo. Idk if I spelled that right. Benji is the one on the right and Tony is the one on the left

hello its benji and tony.jpg

Edited by not rick™
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • spawn unpinned this topic