Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What was your best tarp?

Crittlestix

I believe ASCII gave me this talk when I started to play JB, so I'm gonna put it here. The point of JB is not to find ways to shoot the biggest stack, it's about having fun. JB is a game, and people don't want to play on the server if the CTs just want to shoot. No one is going to stick around to see which wacky way you got to trigger freekill protection. I want to see people post about what their favorite activities/ games that CTs did for the day.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 2014 Jeep Wrangler said:

I believe ASCII gave me this talk when I started to play JB, so I'm gonna put it here. The point of JB is not to find ways to shoot the biggest stack, it's about having fun. JB is a game, and people don't want to play on the server if the CTs just want to shoot. No one is going to stick around to see which wacky way you got to trigger freekill protection. I want to see people post about what their favorite activities/ games that CTs did for the day.

I agree with the above if I do tarps it's the simple "All t's at the second archway get to the second archway" But I always say before the order "DO NOT GO" We are here to have fun not to get LR as fast as possible