Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

JB Rep Talent show

Froggies

Intro:
Alright, so I figured because I got mod for TTT I could do something to say thanks to everyone or to do something for fun. And basically celebrate.

I was looking through other threads and I seen someone else do a rep give away drawing contest. I thought sure why not...I’m not really a creative person...my idea now. But for this rep giveaway we are going to do a talent show.

Rules and the basics:

What I am going to do is rate everyone’s talent out of 1-10. If you have evidence of this talent and want to showcase it, that would be great. If you give a good showcase you’ll most likely be rated on the decency of that too. But if you do give a show case you won’t lose any points if I believe it is a valid and good showcase. 

(You don’t require a showcase but you will most likely not have a chance of a 10/10 if you don’t)

Prize:

The prize for the one and single winner(because I can’t really give stuff on TTT) I’ll give you all of my rep on JB which is about 10k+. bye bye colored name ~.~

Due date and end of submissions:

So right now I am on vacation, but still wanna be active which is the main reason I’m here. So once I get back from vacation, that is the due date and when the winner will be chosen for the prize. The due date is, June 10th. Before I get back home I will give a 5hr warning. So that people have a chance. There is a possibility the due date can be extended to June 11th, depends on my luck. 
Let the talent show begin. 
Good luck all and have fun

Sincerely, Froggies

Edited by froggies093
  • Like 1

Ayy no one participated and I don’t think any one is so uh I’ll just win ig ~.~ enjoy these two drawings...my gf wanted to participate so I was like I’ll just enter you...I was like sure maybe I won’t lose rep...I’m not arguing with no one participating but yep if you actually participate you have until tomorrow at 12pm 

21F3C9F6-3087-46CD-AE21-55E6E19867EF.jpeg

DDE0F395-3024-4F63-8EAF-EE32FFA564D8.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, not ricc™ said:

if u do another talent show,  i will participate and maybe draw. i suck at drawing tho

Lmaoo yeah I didn’t know what to do in this case lmaoo, but I mainly did get the idea from you. From your uh contest thing. At least I didn’t lose any rep