Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why does everyone hate me?

Crittlestix

I'm sorry if it comes off as hate, that's not my intention. I just constantly see you trying to lead with the objective of shooting Ts through tarps or misleading orders. I personally dislike it because it kills off newer players and then you laugh at them for being "dumb" even though jailbreak is new for them.

This makes them leave and hurts the overall health and fun of the server.

Just lead days that you would enjoy participating in yourself and think about the people who may not have as much experience playing JB as you.

I don't have any problems with you as a person, just how your style of leading impacts the server I enjoy.

I was on server with you today for most of your leading. The only time I saw you get successfully fired was after doing the "get on the bigcage boxes and freeze order" which got like half the Ts killed.

Prior to that you were doing other tarps and audibly laughing over your mic over how much fun it is to lead like you do. 

Yesterday you were doing the same stuff including forced opinionated days where you couldn't even figure out how to do the "tarps" correctly.

You even posted another another thread where you asked people for better tarp ideas and were told by just about everyone that tarping like you want to is a bad way to lead in jailbreak.

I don't like how you do your tarps. Every once in a while is kind of okay. But you seem to do tarps a lot and we lose a lot of new people and the ones that have been playing a while will leave until someone else can lead. I don't necessarily hate you it just gets really annoying because we are all just trying to have fun. I would tone down the tarps a bit because it doesn't matter if you get LR or not. Just make your day as interesting as possible

Lead with the objective to help and have fun, not to get a super high K/D, or mass freekill by tarp. It kills pop (Bad thing) or makes people hate you. Seems like both have happened to some people here.

I will admit that I enjoy the occasional tarp, but that is what it should be, occasional, not all the time. As mentioned by others, constantly trying to tarp people and laughing at them will cause people to leave because who the hell is going to have fun on a server like that. Scale it down, try to find new/fun ways to lead that doesn't cause the majority of the T's to die.

Also adding onto this thread, not as hate because no one “hates” you per se, we just hate when you play certain ways for no reason.

You’re a complete order nazi whenever you’re not leading, constantly killing T’s if they’re not frozen even if they just jump once, it ruins the server pop and you become arrogant from it and say that you don’t care.