Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Honest Opinion on V7

So I want to start this off by saying thank you to all the guys and/or girls who helped make V7. Moving past that though, there's a lot of things that I do like about V7. First of all, it's roomy unlike V6 (idk why a roof looks better but, it just does).Additionally, I also like the lightning done around the map(very nice :pepper:). Finally, the new changes to the minigames/areas around the map: hurdles, spleef, surf, obs, s4s, soccer, and etc. Now there is one thing that I don't like about the map, it's the surf map. The surf map hasn't changed since when I first started playing on HG servers(around V3 or V4). The surf map has been very easy until V7. V7 introduced a way harder version of surf. Eventually people will start to learn the surf map and it'll become the new norm for surfing on JB. But I want to make one thing clear, what about the new players? New players hop on our servers to have fun and play JB. Honestly I'm just rambling at this point but all in all, surf map kind of hard for most players.

P.S Forgot to add one thing about the vent system. I love it. Rebelling will become easier for Ts and there will be more vents to take to get to some other places to rebel.

:monkey: