Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Other) Abuse Report (myes)

milkish

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

myes

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:423507592

Where did this occur?

Other

What server?

HG Rust 2x

How long ago did this take place?

2 wipes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

In this screenshot, myes admitted to going to TPing before I was raided the next day. In the SS I admitted to knowing it was him because I heard someone pick up a hemp plant and place seeds while invisible, and I used radar to see which staff member it was. When I asked why he was there, he said nothing and teleported out. I thought nothing of it until I was raided by him the next day. EddieCam also saw him using admin commands at the exact same time the raid was taking place. The raid happened at exactly June 6th 2021 4:31 EST,  the screenshot I posted was mid raid.(My timezone is PST so the time is a few hour behind when converted to EST, 2:31 when converted to mountain standard)  I will post one picture showing the convo, and one picture showing the timestamp of when I took the picture.

Myes claimed he had keybindings for his admin commands near his WASD controls, but every key near WASD is a binding for other in game controls. For example. "E" is for opening boxes, "Q" is inventory, "1,2,3,4,5 etc" Is used for switching inventory slots, "TAB" is also for inventory, "SHIFT" is for sprinting, and "R" is for reloading. The other controls under WASD "z, x and c" are almost impossible to hit by accident.
I'm also 100% positive he was using admin commands during the raid. The times above were the current times during the raid.
In the screenshot, he also says that he TP'd to me 3 days before, (Which was not true) if the logs show TPs it will show that it was actually the day before the raid.

Regardless of all that has been said, TPing to someone's base and raiding them a day later seems very black and white in itself, using staff commands as well is a whole new level.

His team holds a grudge against me, and knowing he used admin commands during a raid, and also knowing him and his team would absolutely love to fuck me over again because of this incident makes me weary to play. No player should be wary of playing a server because of a possibly abusive admin teleporting to bases/cheating during raids.

Proof Links?

6cdf73df8a52e47790a817ededddd0b3.jpg

1484599aee501a1f2a407c809621099d.png

• Confused 1

First I would like to say this I will admit I did tp to you the day before the raid as I had talked to you earlier that day and just wanted to see what people are up to. as I get bored when a report doesn't come in for a hour or so. I think anyone would. I play on the server only as a Mod/Admin. Only in rare occurrences do I play the actually play the server e.g. Going to raid someone when your friends/Sometimes at the start of wipe hit a few trees while I wait for player reports. And this time my friend asked me if he wanted to raid the other admins base (Milkish and Eddiecams base). and I know this is a shitty excuse but the reason for some of the admin logs Is my fat fingering or trying to type to someone but not pressing T (the command to open chat box) e.g. I was typing to you during the raid and a one or two of the times I would accidentally activate something. my keybinds at the time of the raid Z=Vanish X=Noclip C=Noclip And CapsLock= NV E=Admin Chat Toggle. (changes you in game time to day). and any information I would of gathered somehow I would not use to my advantage of(waiting for my team to push the enemy Instead of me). I did not distribute any information to my teammates of any information I would of gathered without the usage of admin commands and as of after the raid I have either removed the keybind or moved it to the other side of my keyboard to not cause issues like this again. 

The major trash talk that happened did not involve me as I did not participate in the trash talk.

If you need to know anymore info please ask.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Executive Council

Myes please be much more mindful of the rust server with your actions and how they can be perceived as well. I suggest you change your hotkeys away from WASD for your admin commands which we already had a chat about on the day of the incident.

Milk, you were talked to about this as well the day of the incident.

I mainly wanted this report open so that it is on record.

REVIEWED

• Benz locked this topic