Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Medic Deployable

WolfGamingPC

This idea came to mind mid game,

Medic Grenade + Nail bot emitter = Medic Gas Emitter

Emits 1 burst of Medic Gas every so seconds, since we almost never use 2 Nail bot emitters at a time due to small rooms i felt like this could be a good alternative for using both Nail bot emitters available

Edited by WolfGamingPC

So from the sound of it, you want a area of effect healing device. Part of me likes this idea, while another part says that might be a little OP for a lot of melee mains. I would rather agree to a deployable healing station that has to be refilled so that way if they use it, you get points for healing them. 

See the source image

• Like 1

On 7/4/2021 at 1:52 PM, DetectiveYellNow said:

So from the sound of it, you want a area of effect healing device. Part of me likes this idea, while another part says that might be a little OP for a lot of melee mains. I would rather agree to a deployable healing station that has to be refilled so that way if they use it, you get points for healing them. 

See the source image

Yes exactly like an AOE healing device that would require constant refilling (can't have constant free heals). Range, heal amount and time between each gas release would be the factors to consider when balancing.