Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Practicing 1 on 1

M3R4

Hey @InsiderS you started off very aggressive with that AWP on me last night when I joined the crackhouse T side, but you quickly put that tail between your legs and crawled back to lick those wounds when I picked up the awp and showed you what's good. You were getting a bit mad there, blaming your lack of skill for the lag. Since you are a member of HG, I think I can teach you how to play, we can 1v1 and I can show you a few tricks. Soon enough you will be better, and maybe land in top10? You will be feared by @RedZone who will run from the server or go AFK rightaway, the moment you join because he'll be afraid of you! What a feeling that is, imagine! 

Anyways, holla at me!
Ciao for now 😘
Al mal tiempo, buena cara

On 8/11/2021 at 8:45 AM, M3R4 said:

Hey @InsiderS you started off very aggressive with that AWP on me last night when I joined the crackhouse T side, but you quickly put that tail between your legs and crawled back to lick those wounds when I picked up the awp and showed you what's good. You were getting a bit mad there, blaming your lack of skill for the lag. Since you are a member of HG, I think I can teach you how to play, we can 1v1 and I can show you a few tricks. Soon enough you will be better, and maybe land in top10? You will be feared by @RedZone who will run from the server or go AFK rightaway, the moment you join because he'll be afraid of you! What a feeling that is, imagine! 

Anyways, holla at me!
Ciao for now 😘
Al mal tiempo, buena cara

Ok you don't nothing at all  but join the server and off the bat you bitch and cry about how "Everyone is camping"  "Everyone is using the awp" "The moderator only cares about his scores" but then you do the same thing as you start fights with other people in the server for playing the dang game! I want you to know that everyone in this server does not like people who cry about  being killed. Please stop, It gets on everyone's nerves and many people could care less about your problems. It's a game. If  you don't like it you can leave because people don't want to hear another word form your crying behavior.

1 hour ago, GraySealzZ said:

Ok you don't nothing at all  but join the server and off the bat you bitch and cry about how "Everyone is camping"  "Everyone is using the awp" "The moderator only cares about his scores" but then you do the same thing as you start fights with other people in the server for playing the dang game! I want you to know that everyone in this server does not like people who cry about  being killed. Please stop, It gets on everyone's nerves and many people could care less about your problems. It's a game. If  you don't like it you can leave because people don't want to hear another word form your crying behavior.

:kiss:

On 8/13/2021 at 3:45 PM, GraySealzZ said:

AAAYE, don't hate the playa, hate the game! By the way, who the fuck are ya? In other words, go play with dolls while grown ups talk ;)

On 8/13/2021 at 10:49 PM, Lucas15 said:

Play nice kids. You're all just jealous you can't compare to my skill level 😇

Bruh, do you even play :) Lemme go check gameme real quick and see if you are even in top 100 ;)

• spawn locked this topic