Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gone for Christmas

Lt. Awesome

I know it's still some ways away (4 days) but I'm not going to be here from the 18 to the 26/27.

I'm going to be in Dominican Republic, so don't expect me to be on or anything, i might be able to pick up on the forums from last time i was there, i found a wi-fi connection. I will be leaving on the 18. at around 3:00 P.M. EST and arriving home on either the 26 or 27 (depending on how the weather is) because i have to drive down to Toronto. If anyone from HG is in Barcelo Puerto Plata, I'll be wearing my HG t-shirt sometimes.

I am also donating my hair to cancer, so I'm pretty excited about that one, im cutting off about 13 inches, leaving roughly 1 1/2 2 inches left. Thank you for taking your time for reading this, and even though i will still be on the forums untill i leave, Merry Christmas to everyone, and a happy new year!!!!!! :rock: :cheers:

Lt. Awesome91

P.S. Windows 7 is screwing around with my drivers

Edited by Lt. Awesome

Sorry for bumping, just got to say something quickly...

The origanal reort we were going to stay at was closed for Health and safety reasons (no other info) It is totally closed down, no one is selling there or anything. We were moved to the Grand Oasis Merian Puerto Plata DR, e) and I was wondering if anyone in HG has ever been there, how good it is, I have read some reviews, and it's totally scattered, i can not get to know if the food is good or if the swimming is good, it's just scattered!

Once again, I'm sorry for bumping