Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned can i get unban <3

bejamin

On 11/27/2021, I was banned from the HG Discord for suggesting that no one likes a particular Friend of HG who is a nuisance on the discord constantly. Others agreed with me. I was the only individual punished for it, banned for the incident because I "started" it?

At least I assume that's why, because I wasn't told why or even notified that I had been banned and had to ask others who could have even banned me. I am tempted to make this an abuse report considering how poorly it was handled. I had no recent incidents on the discord whatsoever, I'm not sure why they felt the need to ban me as a first resort.

I wasn't being a despicable little shit as I have in the past on HG, I've moved on from that. I should not have been banned from the discord, and I feel that the admin who did ban me is holding a grudge from my previous experience with them and HG as a whole.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Hi yes I was the culprit that banned you. I should’ve sent a notice or message somewhere informing you why but to be honest with you, it just slipped my mind at the time. That’s my bad.

What you did was not acceptable and I understand many people were jumping the train on harassing the kid but you were not the only one that was handled. I am not sure if anyone else was banned/kicked. I am assuming someone was given the boot by someone. Please note that you were only banned immediately because of your past issues so you should know better by now. I cannot speak about what you said about grudges as I do not really know you that way. (Assuming it was someone else, you guys should talk it out or something)

I will unban you but please don’t harass anyone anymore. If you feel the need to submit an abuse report then feel free to do so here.

Unbanned. ❤️

• Confused 1

• brgr. locked this topic