Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin abuse HG | fRacture

rss

1. Abuser name: HG | fRacture

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:2035757

3. What sever: [HG] JAILBREAK #1 HeLLsGamers.com | FastDL

4. About what time: 6:20PM 12/14/09 PST

5. PROOF: http://themikel.net/infected.dem ** Goto Tick 106000 (beginning of round) **

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

I'll do my best to keep it short. Lead CT (not me) ordered T's to crouch walk from their cells to deagle cage. I was a CT and fRacture and two other T's started crouching to deagle cage. I killed a total of 3 T's including fRacture. After I killed them I made a point to say "He said crouch walk guys not crouch." To my surprise, I was kicked by fRacture. Then when I rejoined I was switched to T by fRacture.

Side note: You were facing the wrong wall fRacture but I spared your life anyway until you messed up again. See demo for reference.

Didn't feel like doing the "he said she said" in game as I was recording for situations like this so I decided to post a formal complaint against fRacture.

Thank you for your time,

rss

Edited by fRacture

If I'm not mistaken Isn't it first warn then slay then switch to other team then kick? Waaaaay outta order blur, It seems that everyone i know that plays on that server has been complaining a lot about blur lately and his abusing, i told them that they are probably being too harsh on him but now i'm begininning to wonder about him.... Do you know the motd blur?

If I'm not mistaken Isn't it first warn then slay then switch to other team then kick? Waaaaay outta order blur, It seems that everyone i know that plays on that server has been complaining a lot about blur lately and his abusing, i told them that they are probably being too harsh on him but now i'm begininning to wonder about him.... Do you know the motd blur?

where in the post above yours do you see blur mentioned at all? he even went through the trouble of making the abusers name RED.

1. Read the MOTD please and then come back.

2. I believe I was facing the back wall, might of not been though. But you shouldn't "spare" someones life, because this can lead to people thinking that you are favoring someone.

3. I know the your supposed to warn, slay, kick, ect.. but when I personally deal with the situation I find kicking with the comment of what they did wrong more effective when the person freekills more than one person. Also another reason for kicking him was he freekilled all of us Ts inside VIP because he doesn't understand the rules and not just one T. Afterwords when he came back I switched him because he does not know/follow our Jailbreak rules.

Didn't feel like doing the "he said she said" in game as I was recording for situations like this so I decided to post a formal complaint against fRacture.

^^ About that you started too and then blur I believe told you to make a thread, and sorry if it wasn't blur I forgot.

EDIT: Also I did not start crouching, I jumped off my bunk and jumped around lower VIP until he freekilled two other Ts and myself.

Edited by fRacture

1. Read the MOTD please and then come back.

Also another reason for kicking him was he freekilled all of us Ts inside VIP because he doesn't understand the rules

Wrong. I only killed 3, the other guy next to me killed the rest of you, I do believe he freekilled I'm not sure.

Please enlighten me of this mysterious rule that prevents shooting T's disobeying orders once the gates are open from outside of VIP room? I hear a lot of talk, but little to support your side of the story fRacture. I have a demo.. you have a "motd/freekill?"

Edited by fRacture

Like I said above you obviously have not even read the Jailbreak MOTD, since in the MOTD it clearly says:

"When orders are given to go somewhere in a particular manner, that manner does not apply until they are out of their cell. EG: They don't have to start crouch-walking until they are out of their cell. "

Also I'd like to thank Bort for having an awesome mulllet, and also for having the JB motd on his website.

http://motd.bortweb.com/jb/

Wrong. I only killed 3, the other guy next to me killed the rest of you, I do believe he freekilled I'm not sure.

Yes the other guy did freekill and he got banned, your lucky I didn't ban you. And I know you only freekilled 3 Ts, I said that above

• not blur lol i was talking to my friend about blur at the time so i accidentally typed his name instead, i meant fRacture.

where in the post above yours do you see blur mentioned at all? he even went through the trouble of making the abusers name RED.
Edited by fRacture

Yes the other guy did freekill and he got banned' date=' your lucky I didn't ban you. And I know you only freekilled 3 Ts, I said that above[/quote'] Had you banned another admin bro you'd be in a lot and i mean a lot more trouble, trust me.
Edited by fRacture

Had you banned another admin bro you'd be in a lot and i mean a lot more trouble, trust me.

Why because they are admin? That doesn't make them immune to rules. Also I honestly wouldn't of known he had admin because I have never seen him use it even when someone breaks the rules nor have I even seen him use admin chat.

Why because they are admin? That doesn't make them immune to rules. Also I honestly wouldn't of known he had admin because I have never seen him use it even when someone breaks the rules nor have I even seen him use admin chat.

always frequently check sm_who it is a very big offense to ban another admin unless you have sufficient evidence to justify the banning (admin banning people 1 by 1, slaying random people, etc.) then you may ban the admin as an emergency precaution. BUT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EVIDENCE THEN IT WILL BACK LASH ONTO YOU.

evidence is everything in this world Mr. Phoenix Wright!

Edited by fRacture

Slaz is correct, I purchased admin after the incident. Granted it wouldn't have made a difference in fRacture's judgment as it's been proven he wastes no time dropping the hammer nor following admin procedures.

I don't want this to drag along any longer, I would just like a staff member to clarify fRacture's statement: T's are free to do what they want (disobeying orders) until they leave cells.

I sure hope that is not the case? For as long as I've been playing it surely hasn't.

Edited by fRacture

Slaz is correct, I purchased admin after the incident. Granted it wouldn't have made a difference in fRacture's judgment as it's been proven he wastes no time dropping the hammer nor following admin procedures.

I don't want this to drag along any longer, I would just like a staff member to clarify fRacture's statement: T's are free to do what they want (disobeying orders) until they leave cells.

I sure hope that is not the case? For as long as I've been playing it surely hasn't.

i will clear this up for you then,

they are allowed to do what they want in their cell until they leave their cells for commands that tell them to go else where, granted they cant stay in there and just keep jumping around (unless noone said no detours no delays). but if a ct does say crouch to big cage the T does not need to crouch till he leaves his cell. other commands though such as "freeze" are valid while ts are in their cells

Edited by fRacture

I'm not staff but I suppose I'm good enough when it comes to JB matters. T's are required to listen to all orders while in their cells. You can tell them to freeze, you can say no knifing, you can do anything other than start to play games in the cells. But when an order is given to go somewhere (we'll use "Crouch to the inside of big cage, no jumping" for the purpose of this explanation) the T is allowed to jump in their cell and jump out of their cells and stand until they set foot outside of their cell.

Edit: Forgot to refresh page. But Weeman's definition is able to be misinterpreted. They are not allowed to do whatever they want if you are giving them orders. They must obey.

Edited by fRacture

I'd like to point out that you posted a link to the motd yet you and other admins fail to follow the "For Admins" section.

Admins MUST warn a wrongdoer in ADMIN chat before punishing (except for hackers, racists, and exploiters).

Do not use powers on other admins other than slay, report them on forums.

Before banning freekillers, you must warn, switch teams, kick, or whatever is acceptable.

and this sentence fRacture

I know the your supposed to warn, slay, kick, ect.. but when I personally deal with the situation I find kicking with the comment of what they did wrong more effective when the person freekills more than one person
makes it seem like you think your above the law or something. Please follow the motd, even the For Admin part... Edited by fRacture