Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Pics of my car if anyone cares

Maraman

The new Taurus is sick dude.

I'm just surprised Billy Mays hasn't told us about his parking garage full of Ferrari, or the 22 car garage full of phantoms

Ya I agree that it is nice but it won't get the babe appeal of a mustang. Btw John I never said I had any of that so please stop exaggerating. I have a Audi Q7 TDI right now and my gf has a Infiniti G37 and thats it.

Edited by Billy Mays

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went for the 4 door though 07.

yokohama s-drives is all i did. yours looks better though, mines a pice of shit from new england weather. black is the worst color to keep nice.

Yeah i love my 2 door. I have Skunk2 Megapower R (70mm) exhaust, Fujita SRI intake, and a Corsport short shifter.

Yeah i love my 2 door. I have Skunk2 Megapower R (70mm) exhaust, Fujita SRI intake, and a Corsport short shifter.

Thats a nice config you got there. I just got yellow BI-Xenon headlights for my car and they are sick, also switched the hood to carbon fiber and put dvd players on each of the back seats.

I didnt start this thread to brag, only to post pictures of my car because I am proud that I am fortunate enough to work for what I have. Yes there are cars out there that are faster then mine. All I am going to say is that my car is far from stock and im going to leave it at that. I am not going to brag or put anyone else down only because I am the kind of person that can appreciate everyones vehicle if that is what they are into. I've always been into Mustangs, this is my second one which ive owned for 4 years now. Also to reply about the other guy saying the new Taurus is faster then Mustangs. BS. a stock GT will eat a 2010 Taurus any day. My brother has a 2010 Camaro that Ive beaten also, nice cars but there is still alot of problems with them. The first month that my brother bought his camaro the clutch broke and they didnt have the parts in existence to fix the car. One of the head GM engineers came in to look at the car and didnt even know how to fix it, anyways to sum the story up my brother was paying 2 months for a car that was sitting in the dealer's garage. Just my 2 cents.

American Muscle FTW

My brother has a 2010 Camaro that Ive beaten also, nice cars but there is still alot of problems with them. The first month that my brother bought his camaro the clutch broke and they didnt have the parts in existence to fix the car. One of the head GM engineers came in to look at the car and didnt even know how to fix it, anyways to sum the story up my brother was paying 2 months for a car that was sitting in the dealer's garage. Just my 2 cents.

American Muscle FTW

Yeah actually, the Camaro uses the same style clutch that GM has used since 1998 LS1,LS2,LS3,LS6,LS7...so your camaro story is bullshit, but anyway

Whats done to the mustang, do tell. Ignore the haters.

Edited by Terry Taco

this thread is a great sausagefest. everyone getting wet over cars omg!

My parents sold my Volvo when I was at college. MY CAR. THAT I PAID FOR. THEY SOLD FOR THEIR NEW MERCEDES.

douche's aren't even paying for my college, but they did collect "500 dollars" for the Volvo. sooooooo sad.

Therefore I am carless and cannot brag.

Dodge Neon is for homos. Beware DJ

My brother has a 2010 Camaro that Ive beaten also, nice cars but there is still alot of problems with them. The first month that my brother bought his camaro the clutch broke and they didnt have the parts in existence to fix the car. One of the head GM engineers came in to look at the car and didnt even know how to fix it, anyways to sum the story up my brother was paying 2 months for a car that was sitting in the dealer's garage. Just my 2 cents.

American Muscle FTW

um so they dont know how to fix a part for a car that they built. um sorry but thats not true. so wait your telling me they built a car with a futuristic clutch that it is so rare that they couldnt fix let alone find parts for it. i think some ones been smoking some bad weed.

this thread is a great sausagefest. everyone getting wet over cars omg!

My parents sold my Volvo when I was at college. MY CAR. THAT I PAID FOR. THEY SOLD FOR THEIR NEW MERCEDES.

douche's aren't even paying for my college, but they did collect "500 dollars" for the Volvo. sooooooo sad.

Therefore I am carless and cannot brag.

Dodge Neon is for homos. Beware DJ

You should have sued them. Did you have proof that u bought it?

um so they dont know how to fix a part for a car that they built. um sorry but thats not true. so wait your telling me they built a car with a futuristic clutch that it is so rare that they couldnt fix let alone find parts for it. i think some ones been smoking some bad weed.

you either know nothing about cars or you cant read. my brothers clutch broke. one of the head GM engineers was called in to inspect my brothers car because none of the tech mechanics that work at the dealership could fix the problem with his clutch after they installed several different parts. The engineer after inspecting the vehicle had a CUSTOM part built to solve the problem thus fixing my brothers clutch. before this happened this part did not exist therefore was not yet created.

you either know nothing about cars or you cant read. my brothers clutch broke. one of the head GM engineers was called in to inspect my brothers car because none of the tech mechanics that work at the dealership could fix the problem with his clutch after they installed several different parts. The engineer after inspecting the vehicle had a CUSTOM part built to solve the problem thus fixing my brothers clutch. before this happened this part did not exist therefore was not yet created.

That's the problem with new cars the simple problems haven"t been worked out. Although how the hell did he "break" the clutch.... lol

That's the problem with new cars the simple problems haven"t been worked out. Although how the hell did he "break" the clutch.... lol

I dunno, I tend to believe Terry a little more on the subject. If they installed the clutch to begin with, the parts exist to replace it if need be.

Also, yes, how do you destroy a clutch? I've heard of pads wearing out, throwout bearings going south, assorted connections popping out of place and it being disconnected from the transmission completely, but it sounds to me like someone was doing something especially stupid.