Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse by Church

Hero

Hey guys, I used to be a long time HT member and admin on the Office server before HG was so well known. (Homer was the one who gave me the admin) Name was HT | Hero [haXor]. So anyways I was in the jailbreak server playing and all, when I get slayed for killing people going into the armory. Things escalated and FG Church mutes me for trying to figure out why I was slayed etc, ended up kicking me out of spite I guess followed by a 60 minute ban. Now I don't mean to be subjective here because many others were complaining about him abusing aswell. I ask something be done about his admin privileges. I know he used to cheat alot and was banned multiple times from HG servers before, so I found it quite surprising that he was an admin here lol.

1. Name: Fg Church ,(Also involved Word of the Day)

2. Time around 2:50PM EST

Proof of slay: css-20090122-224618.png

Proof of mute: css-20090122-224750.png

Proof of kick: css-20090122-224701.png

Don't have an ss of the ban but I'm sure it could be found in logs somewhere.

P.S, Hi SAUR, J3TTA :)

Edited by HT | Hero

i was also slayed multiple times

1st slay i warned Church 3 times not to approach me or come near me or i would kill him. he crouches backwards towards me and out of fear of him doing a 360 to knife me, i shoot him.

2nd slay he is in the armory crouched INFRONT of his teammate that was shooting me with an AK47, i strafe over to kill the terrorist shooting me and it hits him on accident. Many other players were abused and we all tried to voteban him and another admin even threatened to ban the next person that tries to voteban Church.

ba_jail_hellsgamers0000.jpg

ba_jail_hellsgamers0001.jpg

ba_jail_hellsgamers0002.jpg

ba_jail_hellsgamers0003.jpg

Honestly what are you expecting to happen?

You were muted, you retried to get unmuted, he muted, you retried.

Then you come in threatening him, then acting like a moron. I think he properly handled you, and maybe with more restraint than many others would have.

I personally don't appreciate you wearing an HT tag, and acting a fool in our servers.

Not to sound out of line, but I am seeing all these guys come back and say they use to be HT, and they act like complete fools. Not to mention you were disrespecting admins and bashing the server and the owner in front of everyone.

Edited by vandium

i was there you were being a dick to church so he mutes you then you rejoin then he kicks then then you still dont stfu so he bans you.

And about the slays you free killed so much you should get a perm ban

CHURCH was being a dick to everyone, slaying people for "freekilling" him whenever someone shoots him for not following blatant directions after many warnings were given by the commanding CTs.

I put the HT tag on because clearly I'm still one of the ones who truly deserve to wear it. Not some half-assed admins abusing. I rejoined so I could voice my opinion and all he had to say were insults and daring me to report him. So gladly I did. By the way, I don't appreciate you wearing the tag either. Join Date: Oct 2008 lol

By the way, I don't appreciate you wearing the tag either. Join Date: Oct 2008 lol

I have been around these servers since 2005, october is when the message boards got updated.

And you came back and bad mouthed him, as well as HG, by saying that we must desperate.

You are rather ignorant young buck.

You came back acting like a moron, several times. You would have been banned way sooner if it was me.

You being "an old school member", know that that wasn't the way to go about it.

Edited by vandium

I put the HT tag on because clearly I'm still one of the ones who truly deserve to wear it. Not some half-assed admins abusing. I rejoined so I could voice my opinion and all he had to say were insults and daring me to report him. So gladly I did. By the way, I don't appreciate you wearing the tag either. Join Date: Oct 2008 lol

If I recall correctly, we removed your admin on office because you were using it to be a dumbass :)

So gladly I did. By the way, I don't appreciate you wearing the tag either. Join Date: Oct 2008 lol

This is not the old HG site, dont come here assuming you're such a badass.

Why am I only see you in hg now?

if youre such a valuable member why you just now poasting

Dont be a jerk,

Church can get carried away with admin I agree, but he makes servers equally that much more fun.

Jailbreak is a difficult server to maintaine and regulate, what do you want me to do?\

I can either keep admins who deal with freekillers and spammers, but at the cost of admin abuse because people think they are the shit once they have power

Or remove them all, and have assholes running around on the servers

Edited by HT | JJK

I don't want you to do anything really. I was simply stating the abuse I received from Church and how its not just a one time thing that he has be reported for. Some sort of limitation to his privleges would be beneficial to everyone so he doesn't/can't power trip so often. Thats all. Btw, I'm not an active forum member but I still regularly play in HG servers lol. I use the name revx most often.

lol. Like what everyone has already said, the OP was kicked the first time for disrespect, then he came back and was muted. He then dodged the mute by rejoining and continuing to be disrespectful, I gave him a 60 minute ban.

Second guy I slayed for freekilling me when I was crouch walking backwards. The second time he had an AWP and I was once again crouch walking backwards without a weapon from armory and he shot me with the AWP. We all know how easy it is to aim an AWP when scoped.

Maybe I do get a bit carried away, but like JJK said IMO the server is better because of the way I handle freekillers. The MOTD says for admins to warn freekillers before punishing, I usually just slay them right after it happens. If you would just stop spamming/freekilling people so much you wouldn't have to get slayed. Jailbreak is a really hard server to manage, and it's not the only one.

I have admin on: Office, Office DM, Dust 1 DM, Dust 2 DM, Dust 2, Surf, Jailbreak, Hide and Seek, and Sliderace. I get reports every day over steam from someone on one of these servers saying that someone else is spamming/hacking/whatever and I take care of the problem. I try to manage the servers as best as I can within my personal time frames that I have. Currently I spend most of my time on Jailbreak because I understand that one gets the very most rule breakers.

It was also funny because you tried to pull the "Oh I know Homer I've been here since it started your admin is gone..." ect ect bullshit card. I've been here since 2006 as well my friend. I wasn't the first by far (June something 2006) but I've been around for a while and there's a reason I have the things I do. It's called trust. The moment there's proof of me disobeying that trust truthfully, my rights get revoked, and they rightfully should.

One of you even said you "...helped Homer CREATE HellGamers...". I seriously doubt that. Over the past couple of years tons of people have pulled the Homer cards on me and other people. It's almost as common as the "please unban me it was my little brother/friend/cousin/sister on my account doing it not me! HONEST!". Just stop please.

Thanks for trying though guys. Next time please don't disrespect or freekill please.

Edited by Church [HG]

Look, I was in one of the first HT CAL teams, with real HT members.

http://www.legit-proof.com/search/term/0:1:7944500/gameid

Again, Join Date: Oct 2008 lol.

http://www.legit-proof.com/search/term/STEAM_0:0:10606630/gameid

That's the SteamID you were using in our server.

Were you registered on a team with 2 SteamID's?

On your team "nixed" a guy with your HT SteamID

http://www.legit-proof.com/view/team/158940

??? Confused ???