Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unband request

flamingninja

1. In game name = \TG/ flamingninja (usually its this but occasionally i have other tags at the end of the name)

2.server = i believe it was the [hg] 24/7 pipeline only. cant find the specific name. and i think it was also on the [hg] 24/7 goldrush only server.

3. Banning Admin = HG | Artillary

4. Steam ID = STEAM_0:0:12696265

5. Reason for ban: i was mic spamming some music. i realized that it annoying for the other players to hear my choice for mic spamming. im not trying to make excuses (i fully acknowledge and apoligize for my behavior) but the music was mostly some beatles songs and id ask the players if they found it annoying and to say something in the chat asking me to stop and i would when they did. ill respect your desicion on my ban (even though i did it a while ago and learned from my mistakes.). i like to play on the hg servers (when i was able to) and would very much appreciate an unban, but ill take your verdict. just to say again that im sorry for mic spamming and i realize how annoying it is (i was "ear raped" on another server by some mic spammer) and i have learned from my passt behavior. also u can see that i was in the HaH groups but i dont participate in the non healing thing (keep forgeting to remove myself from the group, as u can see i no longer wear the HaH tag.).

more info on ban http://www.hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=flamingninja

Well you have came in and explained yourself. Please watch what you do and the time that you were banned for is good enough for mic spamming. Why it may be nice to have music playing for other when an admin joins they may not know that the player base is okay with it. If Artillary has any other information to keep him banned then go ahead and re-ban him till then i think 3 months is good enough.

UNBANED!