Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Trublu

pRoLoTaR

1. Your in-game name: pRoLoTaR

2. Server that you were banned on: no server

3. The Banning admin: HG | Clark [C]

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:10795357

5. Reason for ban: someone hacked my steam , hotmail and everything .

i posted a topic in tech/talk help.... i changed my verification email just in time ..but the hacker had my pass for steam .i dont know how he got it but yeh i changed my pass and everything .

so clark im sorry if someone tried to hack u .

please unban me ..its not my fault

this will never happen again .im sure of it

guys i found out who hacked my stuff ......and the person was hacking thru my old account .

please guys im really sorry if i caused alot of trouble ..please unban me please

wuh? what does your old account have to do with your new one, whatd you use the same freaking password?

Dark Helmet: So the combination is... one, two, three, four, five? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! The kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!

Dark Helmet: So the combination is... one, two, three, four, five? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! The kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!

President Skroob: 1 2 3 4 5? That's amazing! I've got the same combination on my luggage!