Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

An Intro and Some Thoughts

SniperWolfMGS

To all of you who don't know me. I am SniperWolfMGS. I am returning from a really bad heart attack. Before that I was "The other TF2 guy" aside from Dirty. I cuurently admin over most of the TF2 servers. Namely 2Fort, Pipeline, and Hoodoo. I'm hoping to get on the others soon. If you guys need anything and you can't find Dirty, your more than welcome to come to me.

And now some thoughts. There are A LOT of new maps out there. I would like to see a cycle server. One that has a lot of the various fun maps on a rotation and perhaps even a voting system for players to choose the next map. Currently we have 4 24/7 servers, a fun server, and the achievment server. Now I have a hard-on for 2Fort, and Dirty has his Hoodoo server, I'm not sure what Monkey(another big TF2 guy)'s favorite one is, but I'm gonna guess pipeline. So I was thinking... How about the goldrush? I know its our oldest 24/7 but its also our least populated server. I would like to hear all of your guy's input too. Especialy yours Monkey.