Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I'm Back!

Lt. Awesome

Sup everyone! I'm Back from the D.R. and darker then ever! Plane rides were fun, we hit a shit load of turbulence wich ended with 3 people shitting themselves (literaly) we got into a storm over the atlantic ocean. My little cousins first time on a plane, first time away, first time away for christmas, for time for a lot of stuff. Anyway, I missed you guys, and I'll see you in-game later on when i get some sleep!

<3 Lt. Awesome91

Sup everyone! I'm Back from the D.R. and darker then ever! Plane rides were fun, we hit a shit load of turbulence wich ended with 3 people shitting themselves (literaly) we got into a storm over the atlantic ocean. My little cousins first time on a plane, first time away, first time away for christmas, for time for a lot of stuff. Anyway, I missed you guys, and I'll see you in-game later on when i get some sleep!

<3 Lt. Awesome91

Good to have you back man.