Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Ñ] The new division of [HG]

**Roy**

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, if you guys can get those russian guys on vent,(you know, the ones who yell at anyone who tries to speak english to them), to post an application to HG, AND keep them calm enough to get accepted.....

You get your own channel to help the non-english speakers.

Good luck with that.

Seriously, this is just going to start to separate HG. Because once we get the spanish section, seboard is going to want a french section, then merge will want a british section, and so on and so on.

In my opinion, keep it the way it is, for now. Having spanish people in english servers, speaking spanish, only makes english people upset, and rage.

When i play, and see people speak other languages, people start to leave, and thats how we start to lose members of HG.

Yes, having spanish, russian, german, etc, people in HG would be a nice tought to expanding, i dont think its a wise idea when we only have english servers.

Good luck with that.

Seriously, this is just going to start to separate HG. Because once we get the spanish section, seboard is going to want a french section, then merge will want a british section, and so on and so on.

In my opinion, keep it the way it is, for now. Having spanish people in english servers, speaking spanish, only makes english people upset, and rage.

When i play, and see people speak other languages, people start to leave, and thats how we start to lose members of HG.

Yes, having spanish, russian, german, etc, people in HG would be a nice tought to expanding, i dont think its a wise idea when we only have english servers.

I agree.

Expanding the clan based on ethnicity would only promote racism and cries for other sections to be made.

Listen, if you guys can get those russian guys on vent,(you know, the ones who yell at anyone who tries to speak english to them), to post an application to HG, AND keep them calm enough to get accepted.....

You get your own channel to help the non-english speakers.

While i don't speak Russian, I do have a good way we can settle this.

Ban.

:)

no, again, i did not meant to separate HG, (this is a suggestion and as a suggestion, i am changing my idea) i want to form a MULTICULTURAL HELP BOARD, i mean, if someone on HG knows how to speak Russian, he comes and join us and help us to deal with the ruskies, i know Spanish, English, a lil bit of Japanese, a lil bit of French, i can start practicing german, and learn RUSSIAN!!!.. why the fuck no????? so... I'll deal with the Russians... again, the idea is developing, we are trying to get people from around the world to join, NOT TO SEGREGATE; it is called multicultural help board because of that, IE: i am Spanish, and i know how to play CS; and i am playing in Deadmatch, and i see someone hacking.. what should i do? i dunno how to post, i dunno how to write English fluently, i speak it, but i cant.. WHAT DO I DO??????? Join the vent server and ask for an Spanish operator in the HGMHB (HellGamers Multicultural Help Board) and i tell him whats going on, next the operator is going to call the staff or whoever he needs to make this request come to a solution... DO YOU FEEL ME??? YEAH!!!! YOU LIKE IT RIGHT???? (Caps Lock it's not cruise control for anything)

Roy

Edited by **Roy**

Guys, please stop trying to disrupt this thread, it is an idea, please can you be a little more mature about the subject, this here can help HG to grow as a community and help complete our goals (no, our goal is not world domination, please dont make jokes about HG dominating the world, thank you) as a worldwide community with no barriers and no borders at all!

Good luck with that.

merge will want a british section, and so on and so on.

I think council/staff are talking about UK servers. and as homer said, he would like to go global.

And I would expect Brits to be apart of HG not in its own section. we speak englsih, you speak englsih... so why is there a need for a british section?

I think council/staff are talking about UK servers. and as homer said, he would like to go global.

And I would expect Brits to be apart of HG not in its own section. we speak englsih, you speak englsih... so why is there a need for a british section?

I think he was just using that as an example.

Then people are going to want sections for their age groups, gender, etc. (that kind of division won't occur)

I personally see there being issues when you start mixing people together with communication barriers.

You will create a clan within a clan, there is no way around that.

As for that being a bad thing, probably not. But you will require division leaders of those specific divisions that are created. Also, the clan structure as you see it now will be no more.

There will be NO way we can have a single HG clan that is a world wide WHOLE.

It will have to be sectionalized.

More people = More money = More Problems ;)

lick my dirty balls

Fixed.

また、使用は、Google翻訳

(Also, use Google translate)

They have translation tools to flip the site into other languages. That gives you the gist of it. I also saw a VBulletin plugin that uses the engine to do it through the CMS itself. Worth a look.

http://translate.google.com/translate_tools?hl=en&layout=1&eotf=1