Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How to view hosts in MW2

ttaM

Taken from:

http://bashandslash.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=795&Itemid=111

Navigate to the folder: 'program files\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\players' and open the file config_mp.cfg

Change scoresping_interval from 100 to 20, and maxbars from 4 to 10 (10 is the max).

This means that each of the 10 bars represents 20ms, with full green being 20ms or lower, and 1 red being 200ms or higher.

• 4 months later...
Guest The_Monkey

I actually ended up joining a hack server this weekend that made the changes to the config for me. Now I can actually see peoples pings, as well as the bars.

• 2 months later...
I actually ended up joining a hack server this weekend that made the changes to the config for me. Now I can actually see peoples pings, as well as the bars.

becareful with those hacked servers monkey, i apparently just got banned because i was in one where one kill boosted your rank to 70, soon as it happened i backed out and was awarded with a big "cheat detected"

• 1 year later...