Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

juicy car accident

JuIcY

this is juicys brother, he asked me to write this because he had an emergency tonight and wanted his clan friends to know what happened. he got in a car accident a couple of hours ago. He was driving on the florida turnpike going south when a person cut him off and he spun out, he was in the middle of the highway when another car didnt seehim and hit the back of his corolla and spun him out again hitting the median. The ambulance came and took him to baptist memorial hospital at around 3:14am . He has a broken arm and a lot of cuts on his face from the glass and impact of the median. hes been asleep most of the night but he asked me to go to his computer and make a post on a thread so people could know what happened to him. Hes been under anesthesia since so yeah..I hope my brother gets better and if you guys can, keep him in your thoughts, thanks, il be on his computer letting anybody know how hes doing

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about $1300 in damages to my car and fault is mine so i died that day in one way or another

Oh, I thought you were being sarcastic, sorry.. the car is totaled, the entire rear passenger side is blocked in and all the windows are busted, framework is a mess too. But as his brother I wouldnt care that its his car, fuck that, just the fact that hes still alive after two accidents in less than one minute and only a broken arm instead of multiple fractures/death for not wearing a seatbelt

Only a broken arm? Maybe HG has some kind of anti-crash effect...last May I flipped my car taking a turn, it got totaled, and all I got was the skin flayed off my left arm (although, this is pretty bad, and I have a huge, permanent scar on it, it wasn't so bad, since I lost everything down to bone so I had no nerves left in my arm, but that also kind of sucks, so, I digress). My car was totaled though, which made me sad since I had bought it new in '07, and insurance only paid off what I had left on it. Most expensive lease ever.

Also, GL to Juicy. He better use his good arm to finish that map! OMGWTF!