Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ADMIN IS TOO EXPENSIVE, I'M TOO CHEAP

-proto-

I know that you have to pay for servers and such but if admin was $5 dollars more people would buy it and we would get more help. I do also understand more people would be like "Hmmm only $5 ill just buy to abuse." but that would be better i think than having horrible admins that can't get any help. Other clans I know of charge only $5 for admin and u get full admin on all of there servers. To help with the admin abuse part if we just let people who are in the clan get admin i think that would solve those problems. This is just an idea to start off of and to improve.

If admin were $5 as opposed to $15... We'd have to police 3x as many admins to have the same revenue. What kind of sense does this make? We have enough trouble policing the admins who pay $15.00... And yes we have people that pay $15.00 and go on JB and free slay T's on the first day. There is a reason admin commands aren't standard for everyone.

$15.00 a month for something I use 100+ hours a month? Have you been to the arcade? 15 bucks will get you an hour or two. Minimum wage in the U.S. will require you to work approximately 2 hours to pay for a month's worth of admin. It is too expensive? A movie plus popcorn stag costs more...

let's do the math here.

if there are 30 admins paying $15 now that brings a total of $450. If they were to drop it down to $5 the new total admins would have to match 90 or more. The chances of getting more admins to meet or raise the income is slim. Also, if you look at how many servers there are + how many admins we have you'd see that that would result in a ridiculous amount of admins and a ridiculous amount of trouble.

LoL. Before I try to get admin free but now I see why its $15. to pay the servers and the ventrilo. This is a big clan. NOt like the clan at $5 admin. Here we need money to buy server, make them better and all that. Put the admin at $5 Its just a bad Idea. Some people give a donation of $100. I know we dont have the FULL Admin but I think its a good price. So BAD IDEA

let's do the math here.

if there are 30 admins paying $15 now that brings a total of $450. If they were to drop it down to $5 the new total admins would have to match 90 or more. The chances of getting more admins to meet or raise the income is slim. Also, if you look at how many servers there are + how many admins we have you'd see that that would result in a ridiculous amount of admins and a ridiculous amount of trouble.

This ^