Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Deal for HG

**Roy**

ok.. this is the deal... i live in a freaking 3rd world country full of s**cs, i am mad because my country has some exchange control and i only cant get unlimited dollars/year on my credit card... i am mad because everytime i join phailbreak i get freekilled.. (srsly it is like i have freaking bad luck or something) and i want admin to fucking ban everyone on that shit.... so please can you make a special price for phailbreak admin for 1 year? i am going to pay the whole year, i dont want reserved slot, i dont want skin... i just want kick, slay and ban.... so HG... deal?

P.S.: i am fucking cheap

ok.. this is the deal... i live in a freaking 3rd world country full of s**cs, i am mad because my country has some exchange control and i only cant get unlimited dollars/year on my credit card... i am mad because everytime i join phailbreak i get freekilled.. (srsly it is like i have freaking bad luck or something) and i want admin to fucking ban everyone on that shit.... so please can you make a special price for phailbreak admin for 1 year? i am going to pay the whole year, i dont want reserved slot, i dont want skin... i just want kick, slay and ban.... so HG... deal?

Heres the issue...

you go into jailbreak. Jailbreak is full of freekillers. It's hard to prove when someone gets freekilled and only that one person. Admins can only do so much when it comes to that server. I know, I was admin in there before. It's a lot of responsibility to try to keep the server in order.

And only getting admin for yourself to slay, kick, ban the person who only freekills you is not the way to go.

Maybe constantly record a demo when playing? lots of work, but thats the only solution I can think of.

Don't go in jailbreak?

There are many reasons admin needs to be month to month.

I don't want people pre-paying a year. If there are ever an issue with an admin they will be upset when they are not refunded.. You just need to order admin at the price everyone does. reserved slot is part of being an admin, we will not remove it to reduce cost, same with the skin, there really isn't any benefit in making a separate admin group for that.