Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Headshot

[YOUTUBE]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/C0h0F21sG3s&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/C0h0F21sG3s&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So true. HG is corrupt!

Hmm Jason has 4 perm bans this month so far with no reports for them. I'm sure he has a demo to post though.

Jason is bad about banning people with no reports. Someone that makes him mad gets threatened with a permaban...if they keep doing it..he takes action but no proof. I have witnessed this before.

you know even though youve been here so long you still cant just talk shit and be disrespectful to the people who have to unban you right?

How am I being disrespectful? All I pointed out was that I lost admin because I banned someone that was being disrespectful, and that has been priviously banned about 6 times for the same thing.

The corrupt thing was a joke, and I know you all know that.

Its not beacuse I been here a long time, its because It was a stupid ban, that has no demo or anything.

headshot you JUST lost admin for being a retard, you want to get kicked out for being a douchebag? jason will get in trouble since he obviously likes to ban people without reports....which is a trait you guys seem to share.

How is banning someone for being disrespectful retarted? I see every admin do it, and how many ban reports do you see on that topic? Little if any.

Kicked out for being a douchebag? Um? How am I being a douchebag. This isn't the 1st time I got banned, so I was having some fun and joking with the corrupt thing.

Also, I didnt get a demo, because I cant go back in time and record something that already happened...Again, you know how many times I seen ex-HT/Staff/Council ban people for being disrespectful, and not posting a ban report?

So, because I (not ex-HT/Staff/Council) do this, I get yelled at, lose admin, and threatened to get kicked out?

I only banned 22 people (as you can see in gban list) and I have demos for all of them that are long bans, except for these 2. [1 perm was an accident (clicked wrong button) and I unbanned him immediatly.]

So please, don't say I like to go ban happy w/ no reports, because I didnt/dont.