Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Resolved - Not Abuse] Headshot Admin Abuse in Jailbreak

Viper__

Included in this .Zip file is 6 different Demos ranging from 10 minutes to a hour of Headshot abusing his admin and/or not using his admin at proper times -- He on multiple occasions to shutup when telling him who was Free Killing in the matches. He also consistently called me and LAPD, "retarded" for telling him to use his admin, At 1 point Headshot brought a pF member in to talk back to me which is clearly stated in one of the demos.

http://files.filefront.com/Headshot+Admin+Jailbreak+ezip/;13145383;/fileinfo.html

Fail was way to large to use the forum upload. so i used filefront

Headshot was playing in jail break server...He had a name called UNDERCOVER ADMIN ......he dont use a chat box to talk with people...he talks from the admin chats alot.....and I Swear Headshot called me a retarded when i was chating on steam with him!!!..He called me a retarded cuz i asked him that he makes vote that one of his favourite maps...and there were 13 YES and 12 NO..and every one was sampping the chat boxs with NO...Then I told him could u cancel the vote? and he said why there is 13 yes and 12 no..i was like OK fine.....and we when to that map and every one was RTVing to change the map...then we went to that map and afther 8 rounds..Head shot made a same vote again....and told headshot that we allready played on that map and he said W/E... Then that he know there was a demo running he quit and change his name back to HG l HEADSHOT with crippy words...if you dont belive him this is the SS i toke of Headshot!!!

and there is a ADMIN SIGN at his back!!!!

ba_jail_hellsgamers_final0002.jpg

You guys do not know how annoying it is when you have 32 people crying "FREE KILLER" on the server in admin chat. It does get hard on the nerves, which probably made him a little pissy. I know it has that affect on me, I just don't take it out by using admin. I just disobey every command and knife whoever is being a dickwad. It may seem like admin abuse sometimes, when it really isn't. Sometimes your judgment is different than ours, so your version of a free kill is different. And calling you retards is rude, but not admin abuse. He can do that whether he has admin or not. ALSO, canceling map votes is at his discretion. Some admins make rediculuous map votes (such as my self, I apologize) where it's no fun for either the T's or CT's. (such as mini.) So don't blame him for it. And telling an admin, HOW to Admin, is really dumb. People think they no best when they clearly don't. When I admin in Office, there will be a person rushing, then go down to 1 hp and camp for tthe last 30 seconds and people will spam "SLAYSLAYSLAY" when theres only 30 seconds left. Or all kinds of bad decisions. DO NOT TELL US HOW TO ADMIN. IF YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER, THEN GO BUY IT YOURSELF. I've been an admin on office for well around a year now... I know how to be an admin. Sure, sometimes I'll be blazed and not know wtf I'm doing, but you still don't have to tell me.

As for the demos, I didn't watch them. But I know how Headshot uses his admin, and I can easily back him up by saying it is not abuse. He may be slightly hostile when he speaks, but it's very easy to get that way with all the shit you have to put up with in Jailbreak.

EDIT: Undercover Admin was NOT me. I thought it might have been because I was going by that name and I had not seen anyone with it. Sorry for the misconception.

Edited by [HG] Dynasty

NO Dynasty you lieing...Undercover ADMIN was headshot 100% sure...!!!

cuz i check the player list to make sure !!! and the demo was running...!!!!

I didnt say u in player list Dynasty..I saw headshot there...and i asked him

and I know how headshot talks in chat....

Edited by [HG] LAPD

I'm not lying. I did go in there as that name for 3 weeks straight.

Maybe he stole it? I clearly stated "UNLESS HE STOLE IT. BASTARD"

Learn to read.

EDIT:

http://hellsgamers.hlstatsx.com/?mode=playerinfo&player=884811

Went by this name since December.

I went to Office, HNS, D2DM, and Jailbreak with this name.

I am not admin on HNS or D2DM, but I just didn't feel like messing with my settings again by changing my name.

Edited by [HG] Dynasty

As for the demos, I didn't watch them. But I know how Headshot uses his admin, and I can easily back him up by saying it is not abuse. He may be slightly hostile when he speaks, but it's very easy to get that way with all the shit you have to put up with in Jailbreak.

You clearly need to watch the videos then, because for example: i said "No T's in Gunroom or they die on sight", he went in there, the second he came out. i killed him, and was slayed for it.

And he consistantly did not use his admin in proper ways such as NOT killing freekillers who would kill the whole team the second the match started

I'm on my iPhone right now, so I apologize for the partial rage. but I will watch the full hours worth of demos when I get home.

As of right now, I won't say anything further on either side of this until I watch the demos for full clarification.

Viper, I apologize for the misconception. I will get back to you asap with a conclusion.

And I'm really not trying to act like HG Staff if it seems that way. Headshot is a friend of mine, so I'm trying to defend him.

Edited by [HG] Dynasty

As of right now, I won't say anything on either side of this until I watch the demos for full clarification.

Viper, I apologize for the misconception. I will get back to you asap with a conclusion.

And I'm really not trying to act like HG Staff if it seems that way. Headshot is a friend of mine, so I'm trying to defend him.

That is fine, but i clearly have proof of what he did. I dont mind if you support him and i dont mind you putting in your opinion. When you get the chance, feel free to watch the demos so you can see what im talking about

HEADSHOT was one of my friend too but the one thing i got mad at him that called me retarded realy??and I asked him...realy?? and he said YEAH and i said ok np man..then he called FBI man in private chat and i start talk with FBI that he did stuff and called me retareded..and FBI asked headshot that..DO YOU HAVE ANY THINK to say..and headshot didnt say notthing...and i said..i got notthing to say ..and i left

Why not get admin yourself, so that you can help out the server.

The admin cannot come to your every beckon call, every single round. Admins are there to play the game as well, and if they don't see things happen, they can't just go by your word, or by others words.

You need to learn to expect that jailbreak is a different type of server than regular servers and maps.

Admins don't get paid to admin the server, they PAY to admin the server.

Please don't claim abuse because the admins does not see everything, or catch everything. He is not abusing admin say, so he can use it for everything if he wants to.

Again, he is paying for it, and he is there to play and have fun too. Spend your time playing, instead of trying to get other clanmembers and admins in trouble. Admins don't SEE everything that goes on in the server, nor can they just take other peoples word for it.

Spend time taking screens and demos of the free killers, you will actually be more helpful.

Why not get admin yourself, so that you can help out the server.

The admin cannot come to your every beckon call, every single round. Admins are there to play the game as well, and if they don't see things happen, they can't just go by your word, or by others words.

You need to learn to expect that jailbreak is a different type of server than regular servers and maps.

Admins don't get paid to admin the server, they PAY to admin the server.

Please don't claim abuse because the admins does not see everything, or catch everything. He is not abusing admin say, so he can use it for everything if he wants to.

Again, he is paying for it, and he is there to play and have fun too. Spend your time playing, instead of trying to get other clanmembers and admins in trouble. Admins don't SEE everything that goes on in the server, nor can they just take other peoples word for it.

Spend time taking screens and demos of the free killers, you will actually be more helpful.

Mabye not all of us can pay for admin due to paying for other shit / other games.

He clearly said no to me when i asked him to slay someone for Freekilling a whole team, which is in the video. Because he pays for admin does not let him break rules. such as kill a ct with slay command for killing him after he disobeyed a command.

Watched demos.

adminabuseheatshot: showed nothing.

headshot1: He didn't abuse at all. he just didn't catch some of the free killers. (AND LOL AT MUSTANG DURING RACE)

headshot22: Showed no abuse in my book. Some rude and disrespectful language, but thats is.

Also, "YOU CAN ONLY GIE COMMANDS THRU MIC" False. Read the server messages. "CTs do not have to have a mic"

headshot22_2: 17 seconds of nothing.

headshot33: 15 minutes of nothing.

headshot44: 25 minutes of NOTHING.

headshot44_2: 13 minutes of nothing.

To be honest, all demos were inconclusive, and the first 2 were the only ones that seemed to have ANYTHING that even affected Headshot in a negative way.

To be honest, there was nothing in any of those demos.

Anyone else care to spend an hour or so watching these demos? ( I did speed them up, but every time I saw any admin moves, I froze the demo and read the console. Nothing significant.)

headshot22: Showed no abuse in my book. Some rude and disrespectful language, but thats is.

Also, "YOU CAN ONLY GIE COMMANDS THRU MIC" False. Read the server messages. "CTs do not have to have a mic"

headshot22_2: 17 seconds of nothing.

headshot33: 15 minutes of nothing.

headshot44: 25 minutes of NOTHING.

headshot44_2: 13 minutes of nothing.

To be honest, all demos were inconclusive, and the first 2 were the only ones that seemed to have ANYTHING that even affected Headshot in a negative way.

To be honest, there was nothing in any of those demos.

Anyone else care to spend an hour or so watching these demos? ( I did speed them up, but every time I saw any admin moves, I froze the demo and read the console. Nothing significant.)

Regarding your statement on the commands, that has been stated by multiple admins that only CTs with mics can give commands. including Headshot himself

And you clearly didnt watch the 3 minutes in 1 of him making fun of me and lapd and refusing to use his admin abilities.

You also clearly overlooked the part where he slayed me for killing him, after i clearly said if you go to armory you die.

You also clearly overlooked the part where he brought a pF member in the game to yell at me saying he can choose who he wants to slay and to stop telling him to use commands.

On a side note: as far as i have found out from others he has free admin so he dosent pay shit, regarding a previous comment.

and also, if he is a admin he is supposed to kick and slay Free Killers, not just say, "Theres too many, im gonna sit on my ass and not slay people".

what type pf admin he has is really of no relation to this abuse thread.

"You may play without a mic, but a mic is required to give COMMANDS " thats as of the current motd

and you technically cannot gove an order such as anyone in the armory is shot on sight, cause it overrides the servers rule of you must warn people for having a gun or being in the armory and can only kill blatent disoberyers

as no warning was provided it was considered a freekill

so now all we have is some rather rude/profaine/mean insults being hurled around, why this isnot illegal to do it is more or less frowned upon

hellsgamers.com would like to remind you to please act mature and polite in our servers, as there are kids(under the age of 18 years) playing in the servers

have a great day =D

Regarding your statement on the commands, that has been stated by multiple admins that only CTs with mics can give commands. including Headshot himself

1.And you clearly didnt watch the 3 minutes in 1 of him making fun of me and lapd and refusing to use his admin abilities.

2.You also clearly overlooked the part where he slayed me for killing him, after i clearly said if you go to armory you die.

3.You also clearly overlooked the part where he brought a pF member in the game to yell at me saying he can choose who he wants to slay and to stop telling him to use commands.

1. No, I saw it. He was making fun of you guys because you didn't follow orders and got killed for it, thus resulting in the "Free kill" accusation. ALTHOUGH, there was a TON of mic commotion going on at the time, so I do understand not being able to clearly hear the order.

2. As Zero said.

"You may play without a mic, but a mic is required to give COMMANDS " thats as of the current motd

and you technically cannot gove an order such as anyone in the armory is shot on sight, cause it overrides the servers rule of you must warn people for having a gun or being in the armory and can only kill blatent disoberyers

QFT

3. [pF] Dani did not seem like she was brought in by headshot, she joined the server. That's all there is to it. She was yelling at you because everyone gets mad when you tell them how to use commands. I sure as hell woulda said the same thing just from the rage I get from all the little kids in the server crying free kill.

I FULLY stand with my original statements in post 1. I didn't overlook ANYTHING. I took the time to watch EVERY demo you make. 4 just happened to have nothing significant enough to remove admin.

there are kids(under the age of 18 years) playing in the servers

That would be me :P I'm only 14.

Edited by [HG] Dynasty

Ok.

My turn.

Good.

At 1 point Headshot brought a pF member in to talk back to me which is clearly stated in one of the demos.

I did not make [pF] Dani join the game.

You clearly need to watch the videos then, because for example: i said "No T's in Gunroom or they die on sight", he went in there, the second he came out. i killed him, and was slayed for it.

And he consistantly did not use his admin in proper ways such as NOT killing freekillers who would kill the whole team the second the match started

I was being taking care of by another ct. I didn't watch the demos, well, cause I was there. He told me to get out and drop my guns. I got out, dropped my guns, then you killed me. Just like any1 else would of, I slayed you.

Admins have to see the freekill to take action, I can not take everyones words cause most people are mad cause they died and they spam 'FREEKILLER!!!!!" in admin chat.

I never said, "Theres too many, im gonna sit on my ass and not slay people". I told you that I am not gonna slay every1 you guys tell me to.[/i][/b]

There.

-Headshot

Headshot does not abuse. Nor does he do anything wrong. Headshot's a good at what he does. He knows what he is doing. You all have no idea what it's like to have to admin, let me restate that~ BABYSIT a bunch of 10 year olds because of freekillers. "OMG HE FREEKILLED BAN HIM!!! NO WARNING OMG" It gets annoying real fast. Headshot knows what he is doing and hes damn good at it.

i love how you say you dont slay everyone because you didn't see it. when 10 people say "SLAY HIM HE IS FREEKILLING" you can prolly believe he is.

And regarding shooting you, you had the AK in your hand and i did not hear the other CT say it, when i get a chance i will go thru that Demo and look to see if he said it.

But if you say 'motd' it says admins need to give warnings. Clearly you didn't do that to anyone at all.

On top of all this, yesterday you were abusing your admin too by muting Ba$$ just because he was able to speak thru mic, and you couldn't, so you muted him. Want to give a explanation for that?

I dont care if hes the best admin in the whole world. That isnt the case here, he has admin abused on multiple occasions, including muting another HG member for no reason at all and slaying me for going through with a command as CT

Dude srsly, Ba$$ was muted cause i told him not to talk on mic when dead, he continued, i muted, thecow unmuted and Ba$$ still was talkin on mic, i told thecow in admin chat not to unmute him, cause he is not allowed to talk on mic when dead, i remuted ba$$ and thecow unmuted again, and then alot of other stuff happened. and go back to my other post bout ur freekilling me.

Drama drama drama.

I hate drama.

Headshot watch your mouth, and inaction is just as bad as abusing.

Everyone else needs to calm down and understand that it's hard for admins, and we get irritated alot. If we go off on you and spout some names we're sorry, but cmon stop naggin us so much.