Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

MW2 Classes?

*coughmw2bumpcough*

For all you noobs who use stopping power. Get Good. The end of it lol... Just sayin, I don't ever use stopping power on any of my 10 loadouts and I can still whip most of you. /tryhard

My favorite class is one my friend Turtle actually made up, hence it's name as the Turtle class AKA the Lmao Turtle.

Riot Shield

RPG

C4/Stuns

Scavie Pro, DC Pro, Commie Pro

Painpills

Obviously not the most pro of classes, but when you're just pubbing, makes for some hilarious kills and some mad opponents.

As for an actual pug acceptable class? How bout my always classy AK Class.

AK47 w/ Ext. Mags

G18 w/ FMJ

Frag/Flashes

Marie Pro, CB Pro, Sitrep Pro

Copycat

Everything is TWL/scrim appropriate and it still kicks complete ass if you know how to use the two "high recoil" guns which actually have very little recoil lol...

Guest The_Monkey
*coughmw2bumpcough*

For all you noobs who use stopping power. Get Good. The end of it lol... Just sayin, I don't ever use stopping power on any of my 10 loadouts and I can still whip most of you. /tryhard

My favorite class is one my friend Turtle actually made up, hence it's name as the Turtle class AKA the Lmao Turtle.

Riot Shield

RPG

C4/Stuns

Scavie Pro, DC Pro, Commie Pro

Painpills

Obviously not the most pro of classes, but when you're just pubbing, makes for some hilarious kills and some mad opponents.

As for an actual pug acceptable class? How bout my always classy AK Class.

AK47 w/ Ext. Mags

G18 w/ FMJ

Frag/Flashes

Marie Pro, CB Pro, Sitrep Pro

Copycat

Everything is TWL/scrim appropriate and it still kicks complete ass if you know how to use the two "high recoil" guns which actually have very little recoil lol...

tl;dr

Here is what I saw:

Blah blah blah, I'm a condescending ass, blah blah blah.

You must have a big mouse, cause your e-peen is mega small broski.

• 1 month later...