Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned?

mccaincracker

:mybad:OK im not really sure why but apparently i was banned from the hellgamers servers? I was playing jailbreak and according to an admin i freekilled somone so i was slayed, and switched for not slaying myself. I was unaware that i freekilled so i was questioning the reason. I asked faithless if an admin could switch me because i accidently freekilled once and i was unaware next thing i know im banned? Can somone please log onto the server and ask around? it would be highly appreciated if you find anything out please add me my username on steam is mccaincracker

Edited by Slazenger

Sorry i didnt see anything of him telling me not to maybe if he said somthing by voice or made sure i knew, Will i be banned if i play on ct again? o.o.. and i dont see why i got switched for one accidental freekill normally people get switched after multiple tats why i went back..