Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request for Jailbreak Server

Tek

|td|-TeK_StaR_no.167

Jailbreak Server

Kentalish

STEAM_0:0:18936347

I connected to Jailbreak Hellsgamers.com Server joined T's and waited for round to end and about 30 secs later i was kicked and banned for I don't know what. Didn't get to start the round or type anything or say anything to provoke a ban.

A few days ago I was having issues with non-admin people on the server such as Heat, JK, and RiZe. They were rude, some offending me racially, and ALOT of homosexual statements towards me. I let it slide though just by agreeing with a simple "Yup I Am" and i was advised to complain to admins but i stated I see no need for it. Its just a game and I'm not going to cry to them over what another player says about me. So I took a few days off and tried to join today 2/01/09 getting banned.

I haven't hacked, disrespected admins, or frequently freekilled. I have FK on accidents but always apologize if I do.

If I do not get unbanned I would like a legitimate reason why with adequite proof.

Thanks and appreciate you for looking at my request.

Edited by Tek

Yeah even if he rejoined over and over it would still keep the same votes unless somebody that voted to ban him left

Im wondering if maybe no one would vote to ban him for that 1 extra vote so you decided to ban for 5 minutes to make sure he got the ban... hmmmm. Just a thought

actually i got kicked by admin for not warning before shooting a person fleeing to vents rejoined then kicked again so stayed off for about 2 days came back and the first 30 secs you banned me. But its all good man don't worry about it. I thought it was permanent but five mins is fine.

Its kinda messed up though because I was getting votebanned for defending myself against insults but tooshay lol. The votes weren't close enough for me 2 bail on the server but got kicked by admin who I think was Techno Viking

for not warning b4 shooting as stated earlier just to state facts.

Thanks for reading my post though See ya On CS:S