Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Righty Global Banned...

Righty

In-game name- Righty

Steam ID- 0:1:13223852

Reason: I was accused of walling in the server almost every time I played there. I assure you I do not wall hack or have never hacked ever in the 2 years I have been playing CS:S. I honestly don't even know how to install them. I would also like to see any demo you have from the admin who banned me.

Admin who banned me- Have no clue.

I just found out why I was banned. I supposedly said the "N" word and "ragequit". I never use the "N" word ever. I really never use racist words because I'm not racist. As for the player named "Ascension". I don't care for people "owning" me but I caught you walling red handed bro. You are the one that started raging on me first. I try picking you in mid and you kill me and said "How did you like that fa****." All you do is sit in spawn and spawn camp for hours on end and you call me a baddy. So I did the immature thing and retaliated with curse words but they weren't freaking racist. Yeah I called him a "bitch", "asshole", etc. but not one racist word did I use.

Edited by Righty

I just found out why I was banned. I supposedly said the "N" word and "ragequit". I never use the "N" word ever. I really never use racist words because I'm not racist. As for the player named "Ascension". I don't care for people "owning" me but I caught you walling red handed bro. You are the one that started raging on me first. I try picking you in mid and you kill me and said "How did you like that fa****." All you do is sit in spawn and spawn camp for hours on end and you call me a baddy. So I did the immature thing and retaliated with curse words but they weren't freaking racist. Yeah I called him a "bitch", "asshole", etc. but not one racist word did I use.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=723&highlight=0%3A1%3A13223852

You think we don't take a Screenshot.... Then you come in here lying. You go Sir have been owned by Bort for getting the proof and posting when it happen. Owned might I add, ps u did ragequit, i was there really funny too.