Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse

shendo

on your jail server you have a lot of abusing admins, kicking slaying for no reason no warnings first for anything. someone banned me for saying wtf why didnt you slay a player who kept on freekilling me 4 rounds in a row bs, so i started to say you worthless admins to get there attention cuz no one was doing shit about it then i get banned....... thats not right. oh and btw it was a perm ban no warning no kick no shit.

Edited by Slazenger

telling our admins are worthless because we don't cater to your specific needs when we are not all knowing and all watching is not a good idea. most of the jailbreak admins will handle problems when they see them but i can tell right now your probably in the wrong since you haven't even followed the template or read our forum rules. nor did you even consider recording a demo of the person repetitively free-killing you, and what do you mean you don't have a steamid? go type status in console and copy and paste everything next to your name

Edited by Weeman

Let's go over what is wrong with this. Maybe we can fix some of it.

1. No template.
  2. No proof.
  3. No specifics.
  4. You didn't provide your Steam, yet you're talking about a ban.
  5. You can't expect us to take you seriously and try to help you if you are not going to take this seriously and be respectful.

Can we start over?

Edit: There are no bans on that Steam ID and no one with perma ban capabilities on jailbreak are having issues with their bans posting.

so what m i doing with my paid admin cuz i just paid with my card early today i need to know if im gonna cancel it or not.

just wait for a little bit i asked someone to take a look, and wait....did you call people horrible admins when you have admin? why didn't you deal with the freekiller yourself then? or did you purchase admin after you were banned?

lets see i tried to deal with the free killer round after round by the 3rd round i said to an admin no one replied and when the 4th round came and i got free killed again thats when i said what i said and FYI if this happend at 4:00wst and i purchased admin this morning i dont think i purchased it to get back at someone ><

Can you guys look into why my bans arent working right.

I actually remember this guy, I did ban him BUT it was only 30 minutes. Calling admins stupd and worthless is not a good idea, especially since you are one.

So to sum things up:

1. I did ban a guy for disrespect and I think this is him.

2. Something is wrong with my admin since you said the server banned him + my bans dont show on the banlist.

c. Ppl I ban for short amounts of time are not being unbanned when they should be. <-- huge problem

Im not going to ban anyone else for fk/disrespect or small stuff till i know this is fixed.

Edited by Never trust a hippie

Can you guys look into why my bans arent working right.

I actually remember this guy, I did ban him BUT it was only 30 minutes. Calling admins stupd and worthless is not a good idea, especially since you are one.

So to sum things up:

1. I did ban a guy for disrespect and I think this is him.

2. Something is wrong with my admin since you said the server banned him + my bans dont show on the banlist.

c. Ppl I ban for short amounts of time are not being unbanned when they should be. <-- huge problem

lol were doing that right now