Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

"Your Name Here" LR Contest!

Cr(+)sshair

Whoever has the best LR idea in this post, will win a spot with their LR with their name in it.

Judging goes by Creativity, Fun Factor, and Coding Possibility.

Please explain how it would work!

=)

Already done:

Catwalk Scoutz4Scoutz

Red Light Green Light Awp4Awp

No-Scope Awp4Awp S4S

One Shot Kill S4S (Deagles)

Nade4Nade 1HP

Spray Contest

Knife Fight in Arena

Low Grav Knife Fight

Mercury Knives (Heavy gravity knife fight)

New improved Western Shootout

Whack-A-Mole

Rambo (T gets a M249 while CT has P90 camping Sauna)

Roll the Dice

High Card

Rock-Paper-Scissors

Russian Roulette (95% of the clips are blanks)

Rubber Bullets (T and CT are put on different tiers of Obstacle, rubber bullets can knock them into water)

Throwing Knives

Stay Down! (CT and T are constantly slammed into the ground and have one nade each)

Jihad! (CT and T are timebombed at random times, person who doesn't explode first wins)

RPG Shotgun Obstacle (Shotguns shoot explosive rounds)

Bomberman (T and CT place mines trying to kill each other)

Close Encounter (T and CT are put into big cage with duelies)

Aimbot (T and CT have Aimbot only towards each other)

Peek-a-boo (Frozen CT and T gets teleported to different areas of the map every 3 seconds with an AK)

Edited by Cr(+)sshair
Closed for judging!

i'll just copy and past what i thought of in the other post and 4 months ago lol

Juggernaught - the T gets X amount of extra health and decreased knockback depending on how many cts are remaining BUT CAN ONLY HOLD A KNIFE. however the knife one hit kills (if possible)

Runaway!!!! - All remaining cts are teleported onto the T and the T is given a 5 second timebomb and chases the cts he/she wants to kill

Trivia Last Request- One random trivia question for each contestant at the same time, (5 second prepare timer) then first contestant to get it right lives and other one explodes, in case of a tie it reverts to the timer and a new question comes up.

Would have to use a menu system obviously with multiple choice.

HS S4S - It's S4S but you can only die from a headshot.

Reload S4S - You get a deagle but everytime you shoot you have to reload. Don't have to take turns shooting.

Basketball - Like Deagle Toss but you throw your deagle into a hoop.

Drug Shootout - Like Western Shootout but both players are drugged.

Helen Keller - Both players are put into a small room with rifles and are blind and have no sound.

No-Scope Awp4Awp S4S

Nade4Nade 1HP

Spray Contest

Russian Roulette (95% of the clips are blanks)

Rubber Bullets (T and CT are put on different tiers of Obstacle, rubber bullets can knock them into water)

Throwing Knives

Stay Down! (CT and T are constantly slammed into the ground and have one nade each)

These look like the ones a told Prius to tell you about, can these be my entries?

Really? Oh fail I copied some I didn't want to, below is what I remember saying.

No-Scope Awp4Awp S4S - Thought this would be quit fine, but might take awhile.

Nade4Nade 1H - Instead of real nades I told him smokes lolol.

Russian Roulette (95% of the clips are blanks) - I mentioned this because I wanted it back.

Stay Down! (CT and T are constantly slammed into the ground and have one nade each) - Sounded like the game I talked to him about with real nades and not smokes.

Berserked/Enraged Terrorist.

Terrorist has 500-1000hp. The remaining CTs are teleported throughout the map on the edges (ex: inside kitchen, armory, pool, obstical etc.) The terrorist is spawned right on top of the big cage and has a primary weapon only (ex: ak, m4, but NO awp). Will the Counter-Terrorist be able to take out the raging Terrorist? Or will the Terrorist eliminate all CT's in his furious anger.

:D

T and CT are each given a deagle to play Russian Roulette, the only bullet that does more than 1 damage is random, GG

I just noticed fRacture took that idea =[

I say we make it so there are rings around the map that the T and the CT have to jump through, sort of like superman for nintendo 64 (terrible game but fun concept) The rings are labeled 1,2,3,4,5, etc and whoever jumps through the rings first wins

Edited by F4ithl3ss

musical chairs.

1.) All CTs get on the roof of big cage and music starts playing.

2.) They all run from corner to corner. They cannot stay at a corner for longer than 3 seconds before they must start running to the next corner (or auto slay).

3.) The corners are marked by beacons to show the area that is considered the "corner"

4.) When the music stops, anyone not in a corner gets frozen and turned a different color or something, and gets killed by the LR T's

Alternately, it can be played as not a LR , but as a game, where All T's get ontop of big-cage and do it. And the CTs kill the Ts who get frozen.

Edited by bort