Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Smiley =)

O_o Skills

This is to whomever it may concern.

Most of you may know me as HG | Smiley =) I created this account so I could post this that's all, I am no trying to doing anything with this id nor impersonate anyone but myself.

I flamed because a known hacker lied, then admitted he hacked, was still allowed to play on the servers as long as he got a new steam ID and didn't do it again, I got upset because I'm old school once we found a hacker it was permanent ban, but It's new HG | rules, I flamed HG | Clark because he allowed this and I disrespected him as a person and as an authority figure, and for that I do apologize that my bearing was lost, me myself should know better, Clark, DJ, and I have always been friends on HG been cool, I been in HG for a long time, donated my time, my money, and wanted to help the servers out any which way I could.

I wanted out of HG because the rules I did not agree with, which is not my place nor my decision and I respect that, but my decision to leave HG should not have any impact of me being banned from the forums, vent and the only servers I been playing on for years HG servers, and when I was not causing any trouble in the servers, the only thing I said to lamp was, "Hello lamp do you remember me?", I quote his response "No" five minutes later Ban on all servers, and I quote Homer, "if you weren't causing any trouble on the servers I see no reason why you should be banned"

So again my apologies to anyone that i said anything bad too I do not want to be unbanned from vent and or forums, just the servers.

This is to whomever it may concern.

Most of you may know me as HG | Smiley =) I created this account so I could post this that's all, I am no trying to doing anything with this id nor impersonate anyone but myself.

I flamed because a known hacker lied, then admitted he hacked, was still allowed to play on the servers as long as he got a new steam ID and didn't do it again, I got upset because I'm old school once we found a hacker it was permanent ban, but It's new HG | rules, I flamed HG | Clark because he allowed this and I disrespected him as a person and as an authority figure, and for that I do apologize that my bearing was lost, me myself should know better, Clark, DJ, and I have always been friends on HG been cool, I been in HG for a long time, donated my time, my money, and wanted to help the servers out any which way I could.

I wanted out of HG because the rules I did not agree with, which is not my place nor my decision and I respect that, but my decision to leave HG should not have any impact of me being banned from the forums, vent and the only servers I been playing on for years HG servers, and when I was not causing any trouble in the servers, the only thing I said to lamp was, "Hello lamp do you remember me?", I quote his response "No" five minutes later Ban on all servers, and I quote Homer, "if you weren't causing any trouble on the servers I see no reason why you should be banned"

So again my apologies to anyone that i said anything bad too I do not want to be unbanned from vent and or forums, just the servers.

Yeah i see that you got banned, its nice of you to admit to having this account and not try to pass it off. But the decision is to the council/staff.

Well If I stay banned that's fine no hard feelings I still don't see a reason why I should be banned off servers...

Terry Taco I don't even know you, so no reason to even say that, nor a reason to judge. Like wise to ttam

I am well aware of what you did. You have some issues.

Healthcare and the War in Iraq are good issues. Rage training it through vent and being total douche to the council and a few uppers over some hacker that bought a new steamid that was playing on the servers (and like clark said that has always been our rule) is however not a good issue. I'm indifferent about this situation though. If you dont cause any trouble if your unbanned then i say fine.