Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

May i be unbanned? (WAS PERMA)

Joe1111

i was banned on HG jailbreak server for being racist and saying the n word.. i know

but the truth is when i get ticked off because nobodys listening to me, i say something i regret

i called a CT the n word as i said because he freekilled me and nothing was being done

so i am so sorry, i overreacted i understand if you want to keep me banned, but just take this message into your consideration

I am very sorry

Joeman.

Ps: I was looking at the ban list and a guy i saw on the Hg jailbreak server got banned for only an hour of racisim.

ok bye!

Edited by Artillery

please fill this out

1. Your in-game name:

2. Server that you were banned on:

3. The Banning admin:

4. Your Steam-Id:

5. Reason for ban:

BTW people are normally banned for any amount of time for racism until there is a thread made requesting permaban

1. Your in-game name: |P| PIEMAN JOEBLAND |K|

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMAN

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:22466054

5. Reason for ban:Racism

btw, requesting unban, and after trying to apply for HG, is not the way you should do it....

Source Bans

Your Application, it is 9 minutes after you request your unban... -.- lol

Your Steam Profile, it says no brained, i think it is true...

Edit: I dont see any threads for your ban, may we wait for WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMAN?

fuck i remember you, i banned you on my one day off when i was sick after not sleeping for like 2 days straight, completely forgot my report lol. but don't worry i'll be posting it for you when i get home. but if i remember correctly you were originally a ct causing problems and had to be switched? ill check my screenshots when i get home

edit* it appears that my recent bans are not showing up on sourcebans now, O.o

Edited by Weeman

I was mad at him cause he freekilled.. i was in a pissy mood that day but if you dont want to unban me so be it.. or if you would only ban me from your jailbreak server.. i love the surf and crackhouse deathmatch and again im sorry

i was demanding him to be slayed btw.. and my HLDJ not hlss was messing up that day and wouldnt turn off.. it happend 2 days ago also

i was banned on HG jailbreak server for being racist and saying the n word.. i know

but the truth is when i get ticked off because nobodys listening to me, i say something i regret

i called a CT the n word as i said because he freekilled me and nothing was being done

so i am so sorry, i overreacted i understand if you want to keep me banned, but just take this message into your consideration

I am very sorry

Joeman.

Ps: I was looking at the ban list and a guy i saw on the Hg jailbreak server got banned for only an hour of racisim.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS? ITS IN MY ORIGIONAL REPLY... I APOLOGIZED

DURRRRR

I am very sorry

Joeman.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS? ITS IN MY ORIGIONAL REPLY... I APOLOGIZED

DURRRRR

guy probably wasn't actually racist but i'm going to unban you, but if your racist again its perm