Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Situation

XaviorPenguin

I have come across a situation where a player is about to get votebanned everytime he gets into the Hide and Seek Server. He is from Finland and can speak English, but does speak Finnish as well.

His side of the story is that everytime he goes in, people start to voteban him for no reason as he is simply just talking and all of that.

The players that are votebanning him reportedly have told him to stop talking all together because they find it annoying and have said he hasn't. Also, it was reported that he was screaming into the mic at times.

This Finnish character, I have seen him play and heard him play and IMO, has done nothing wrong. Yes he does speak Finnish at times but when I am on, he speaks English.

So, what should I do?

1. kick/ban people votebanning this Finnish kid for no reason at all

2. warn the people on the server to not do it

I am at a loss on this as I have no idea what to do in this particular situation. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt and have been accused of being too nice of an Admin but I just don't know on this one.

Very true. But in this particular instance, they said he was yelling because he died and because he was foreign. I told him to stop the yelling as I know he does that at times. I told the rest of the server that there was no reason to voteban him regarding that, but they were going ahead with it.

I will remember that next time. Thank you foxtrot! :)