Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | CantBeFaded

Jason W

1. Abuser name: HG | CantBeFaded

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:12922386

3. What sever: HG Jailbreak

4. About what time: 1:20PM (GMT)

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/93/faded3.dem

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/mp/faded3.jpg

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/ih/faded3a.jpg

6. Please tell us your side of the story. I gave an order of all t's freeze, CantBeFade then decided to noclip himself..

Edited by Ambush

Yeah if it was just a game, what the fuck is the point in this Abuse Reports forum?

faded asked you a question, why did you make an abuse thread of him noclipping once when you were giving yourself low gravity? if you really want to play that game?

faded asked you a question, why did you make an abuse thread of him noclipping once when you were giving yourself low gravity? if you really want to play that game?

The LR "low gravity scout4scout" gave me low gravity and it glitched for the next round. I tried setting my gravity back to 800 (which is the server default). But I do not have access to this command so I reconnected to get my normal gravity back.

Edited by Jason W

The LR "low gravity scout4scout" gave me low gravity and it glitched for the next round. I tried setting my gravity back to 800 (which is the server default). But I do not have access to this command so I reconnected to get my normal gravity back.

fair enough but no-clipping himself once to try to lighten up the server and to show that admins aren't douche-bags isn't really abuse, considering if someone asks for a time-bomb i always give it to them. and it didn't break the gameplay.

The MAIN reason he was in the server, was to troll people. He was spamming over lead a few times.. But then again I don't have proof of this.

So I thought to myself, get some proof of him abusing would be pay back. But seeing as that was pointless seeing as he takes it as a joke.

I love how Staff members actually think everything is a joke to them. Keep it up Hellsgamers, just a way to ruin your reputation.

You have to be careful about the things you say. You can't take them back. If you truly hate the way the community is run, then feel free to move on.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but it really bothers me when someone complains about "the way things are run around here".

One person's opinion about the community does not make change.

Faded's activities have not slowed the server's popularity. Fun is allowed on the servers. We do not harass every admin that does something fun. If it really becomes a habit then action is taken.

Report what you think is abuse. Or, if you think it necessary to NOT post it publicly, then pm a council member.

Don't complain about the way things go around here, when you have no idea what it takes to run a community with this many members and servers.

• 3 weeks later...