Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Can we at least get ONE rotation server?

ZEE SUPER GERMAN!

All of our TF2 servers are 24/7 map servers, and I would like to have some variety(Not to say that Pipeline isn't fun). It would also help bring in more people as well, since it isn't map-specific.

Can I get a "what what"?

True dat!, I'd like to see some variety as well. Maybe even get some of our map makers to get on a HG variation of Orange X and make that (they're very popular maps that fill servers quickly and people love to play them).

• 4 weeks later...
Guest The_Monkey
True dat!, I'd like to see some variety as well. Maybe even get some of our map makers to get on a HG variation of Orange X and make that (they're very popular maps that fill servers quickly and people love to play them).

We at one point had an orange map rotation...emptiest server ever.

We are working on a rotation server. It should be up by the engie update.

Stay tuned!

• 4 weeks later...
We at one point had an orange map rotation...emptiest server ever.

We are working on a rotation server. It should be up by the engie update.

Stay tuned!

Yeah, I wouldn't go with Orange, but I wouldn't mind a server JUST for custom maps, along with a rotation server for actual maps.

I'm hoping that I'll get my free admin back by the time this happens(that is if I don't get a job to just buy all-admin or something like that).

• 2 weeks later...

Any new developments on this - still on track for the Engie update? As much as I like Hoodoo (and dislike pipeline), it'd be nice to have the option to cycle through a few different maps, and the rotation server would work well for that...

Curious if the maps considered are all the same (IE, all payload, or a mix of payload, koth, ctf, etc.) - and whether an RTV option would be included.

May also be useful to track which maps in the rotation are the most popular, so you can rotate other maps in on occasion...just a thought!

Regards,

Sprout

• 3 weeks later...