Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

McDonalds

McDonalds

1. Your in-game name: McDonalds (And the Trademark Symbol)

2. Server that you were banned on: I was banned on de_dust2 and all other ones

3. The Banning admin: I'm not sure who banned me

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:25798197

5. Reason for ban: I was banned for using the [HG] Tag without being in HG. I really love your servers. And I look forward to coming back and playing. I promise you that I will not use the -hg- tag unless I sign up the correct way. My other name for HG use to be applebees by the way. So I'm very sorry for doing this.

Other Notes; So once again sorry for my foolish mistake, and I was really looking foward into purchasing admin but the incident happend :confused: I was also banned FROM ALL other HG servers while on dust2.

--

Thank you :)

:mybad:

Edited by Slazenger

Alright, you were purposely imitating Homer, even as far as using his avatar. This makes me wonder as to what you were doing. There are a multitude of things that you may have been doing while pretending to be HG's leader.

You could ask for donations, you could make up rules, you could make people suck up to you.

I'm going to ask Homer and allow him to have the final decision in this matter as I see that to be fitting.

OK this is going to sound a bit lame. But the only reason I took homer's name was I could not think of one. I did not want people to suck up to me or anything. I just wanted a cool name. And I'm sorry for doing that I made my own name now. And regret doing all of these mistakes. Once again hopefully I can be unbanned

Thanks,

MD