Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Ne0^

Weeman

What are these "upcoming events" he warns about? He could be threatening about a terrorist attack or a bombing or something. Honestly, I think the FBI needs to be informed about this and be watching this guy closely so that he doesn't purchase masses of fertilizer or something worse. These kind of small "threats" were ignored before 9/11 and look what happened there...seriously, this is some scary shit.

/paranoia

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't hate people especially hg members but he was an exception... I'm glad he is banned but I feel bad because I think him and blaceyes know eachother irl ...

LOL I just remembered this is the only person migra hated.

We did not ban him for just being a douche.

The primary reason he was banned is because of his actions involving buying and selling hacked steam accounts.

The being a douche part was just a bonus.

We did not ban him for just being a douche.

The primary reason he was banned is because of his actions involving buying and selling hacked steam accounts.

The being a douche part was just a bonus.

Lol @ the bonus. Also yes they do know each other in rl, they have CSS sleep overs.

The part of friends is true

But there isnt anything they can do they HG hasnt dealt with before

Im sure Homer and the rest of Council and/or Staff has friends of their own

(especially Homer)

4df13d70bd9da6d04ab1095e991639b4.gif

P.S. I knew you guys shouldnt of promotoed him